Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
I'd say is the quality of the renders. When you do vn, you not going to spend 2-3 hrs rendering an extra detailed scenes for 1 click, you gotta cut corners. You'll noticed the improvement of quality on the later episodes, they (DPC/team idk) is taking longer to release, I'd assume it has something to do with scenes taking longer to render.
As for the fan-art here, all renders have good lighting setups and TIME to work on 1 scene.
Sooo... sounds bad but quality over quantity
There's also the fact that DPC uses 6 or9x3090s and slave machines to render his scenes, he did tell me the exact number but I cannot remember, and you will have noticed the quality jump in the later episodes

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
My first ever Daz3d Render :PogChamp:
View attachment 1175087
Excellent for your first render and I have to agree, the skin on Maya in game looks like she has extremely heavily foundation all over and is pockmarked, where's the one you quoted looks fantastic, although I think a lot has to do with the render settings, maybe for quickness, as the reward images are a lot better:

ep5_reward_maya_1.jpg ep5_reward_maya_4.jpg

GJ1n

Aug 30, 2019
There's also the fact that DPC uses 6 or9x3090s and slave machines to render his scenes, he did tell me the exact number but I cannot remember, and you will have noticed the quality jump in the later episodes
Insane having that many 3090 :WutFace:, specially when it was released not even a year ago. I can't even get my hands on a 3080 :HideThePain:

Yume3Dx

Oct 11, 2018
Is jill face default in the assets posted before or do I need to have some adjustment to make it look like the one in the Being A Dik?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes