Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
I have a couple of questions I hope you guys can answer me.
1) What colour are Josy eyes? They seem to differ depending on what image I look at, ,some they look like a dark blue, others like a blue/green mix
2) What body shape do you use for Josy, I've spent hours trying to get her shape right and it's frustrating.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
1) What colour are Josy eyes? They seem to differ depending on what image I look at, ,some they look like a dark blue, others like a blue/green mix
2) What body shape do you use for Josy, I've spent hours trying to get her shape right and it's frustrating.
Sorry mate i haven't really tried to create her, but her eyew do look like they are a dark blue. Not sure about the rest even her skin tone looks darker.

Reactions: weirdscix

Arcanjo_Fel

Dec 1, 2016
I use Rebekah Eyes 04. I took the scene in MC's room after the preps party as a reference. Josy 06.jpg
As for the body, I started with Teen Josie 8 and added some curves. But I wouldn't try to be 100% accurate with the body that DPC created. The only exception is Camila's ass, that is sacred. Rsrs

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Josy

I didn't realise until afterwards that I forgot to change the top for the HOT variant, oh well.

View attachment 1171826

View attachment 1171825
Holy fucking Christ, she is gorgeous...

Believe it or not guys, I still haven't gotten around trying the BAD game yet. Is there any substantial sexual content (I'm not talking about footjobs or kisses) with this character in the game?

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018

Believe it or not guys, I still haven't gotten around trying the BAD game yet. Is there any substantial sexual content (I'm not talking about footjobs or kisses) with this character in the game?
Yes there is.
And seriously you haven't tried it yet....damn man you have missed a fair bit.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019

There is, and a lot of it. ;)
I don't know what you're still doing here, man. Go and play! :giggle:

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021

Yep, there is a lot of good-looking characters and loads of sexual situations

Reactions: Manifold
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes