Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Hey everybody i'm new here ,just download DAZStudio and I spent about 20 minutes on this,yeah i know it's bad af but this is my first time,gimme some recommendations what I should pay attention to and how to improve the quality of work View attachment 1174541
Good first start. Now try messing around with different things. Try different lighting, add materials to the clothing and surroundings, add expressions to her, try different poses and different camera angles. The sky is the limit. :)

mbmbmb24

Feb 14, 2020
What's happening to you, Maya ?

View attachment 309399

Just came across this thread in 2021 (yes I'm late). Why does this version of Maya look better than the one in the actual game? The one in the game looks almost metallic...like she has a light bronzer all over her face. Ingame she looks plastic and older ....but here....more natural. Did you use the same version of their Maya model and tweak it...or was this your complete re-creation from another model? (And....no offense meant to the original creator of the game btw.)

GJ1n

Aug 30, 2019
Just came across this thread in 2021 (yes I'm late). Why does this version of Maya look better than the one in the actual game? The one in the game looks almost metallic...like she has a light bronzer all over her face. Ingame she looks plastic and older ....but here....more natural. Did you use the same version of their Maya model and tweak it...or was this your complete re-creation from another model? (And....no offense meant to the original creator of the game btw.)
I'd say is the quality of the renders. When you do vn, you not going to spend 2-3 hrs rendering an extra detailed scenes for 1 click, you gotta cut corners. You'll noticed the improvement of quality on the later episodes, they (DPC/team idk) is taking longer to release, I'd assume it has something to do with scenes taking longer to render.
As for the fan-art here, all renders have good lighting setups and TIME to work on 1 scene.
Sooo... sounds bad but quality over quantity

Reactions: SiJa

Yume3Dx

Oct 11, 2018
More Jill pleas!!! <3 <3

Also, I would like to ask if we have assets for Jill that I can use for my render?

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Wow...that's an old "render" that one.;)

It's an old version of Maya that I made, and then I changed the skin.

But I have to admit that I haven't done anything about her for a long time.:sneaky:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes