Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

xcfbxgfd

Feb 26, 2021
Sorry for offtopic guys I have a noob question. How you make these I mean what software and stuff do artists use for this. I want to try by myself but have no idea where to start. Maybe there is some quick guide for starters or something like that.

Atherin

May 25, 2017
Sorry for offtopic guys I have a noob question. How you make these I mean what software and stuff do artists use for this. I want to try by myself but have no idea where to start. Maybe there is some quick guide for starters or something like that.
. It's free software, they make thier money off of asset license fees. Assets that can be conveniently pirated er... legally previewed... from this site. ^^

Reactions: xcfbxgfd
Nov 21, 2020
Daz studio is good for a start and these models are available on daz store

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Hey brother please tell me how you do that
I mean tell me perfect setting to make this face I recently used Macarena but I am not even close her face is too far from this
Please tell me perfect setting please
If you look in the Assets post and use the details for Isabella (alternative).
Head 100%.
Then you have to modify the nose and mouth a little, which takes a little time... and depends on what morphs you have.
But the Elisabeth head is the thing.
:)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes