Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Nov 21, 2020
If you look in the Assets post and use the details for Isabella (alternative).
Head 100%.
Then you have to modify the nose and mouth a little, which takes a little time... and depends on what morphs you have.
But the Elisabeth head is the thing.
:)
Tell me your morph and it's setting please I have almost all the morphs in my pc please tell me exact setting
Please brother

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
After getting a bit of understanding for the program; here's my first attempt for my fellow Jill fans out there. :)
Can't wait to try my next idea. Enjoy!
I cant't wait until these rendering programs start factoring in some kind of gravity angle or an easy way to make objects like clothing that drape off the body or hair hanging from her head in your very well done render. Otherwise, that's some powerful hairspray!

Great renders of Jill. I'd love to see a little peek of nipple slipping from her dress due to her angle. ;)

Nov 21, 2020
A special render for my 1000 post on F95Zone...
Isabella is having a naughty dream while asleep on the rug...

View attachment 1250399
Hey which morph do you use I also created some but that is far from real Isabelle Please tell me exact morph and setting I have both faces Elisabeth and Macarena but I make something wrong I don't know what
Please tell me in detail please
sjisjijainnn2.png save.png

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Hey which morph do you use I also created some but that is far from real Isabelle Please tell me exact morph and setting I have both faces Elisabeth and Macarena but I make something wrong I don't know what
Please tell me in detail please
View attachment 1250482 View attachment 1250485
Looks maybe like you did not apply the skin texture??

If you have used the details in the list you should be getting a close version of Isabella.

Reactions: Kaushal Production
Nov 21, 2020
Looks maybe like you did not apply the skin texture??

If you have used the details in the list you should be getting a close version of Isabella.
Brother First I load Elisabeth and then I load Aurore 1 natural All mat for skin
Please tell me if I am wrong and If I do these step correctly then what I needed to do more to make it more similar like Isabella
Please help me brother
IMG20210617203939.jpg

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes