Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
I'm so amazed by the quality of the work on show here, i'm trying to recreate a few of them myself as background 'cameo' type characters for my own visual novel but as i'm just getting started and i've seen it mentioned a few times while going through the vast pages here. about 'duf files?' if its something thats not allowed i apologise as its my 1st post but if there are ways to get those characters to play about with then i'd appreciate it, ive seen the sage and josie links and tbh i think ive aquired each of the assets listed for 90% of the characters listed on the assets post but its more so just my skill level to do anything with those especially when its not going to be a major character addition to my work.. Id love to get an accurate maya, Lilly, josie, Jill, Sage, Sarah, Bella and possibly mc2.0 (new version) if possible but ultimatly having the full cast would be great so i can pick and choose how and when to use them
If anyone can help id appreciate it thanx

Reactions: zopeda and Atherin

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
PS if it helps with the sell.. the purpose of use for the scene i have planned is my avn's characters watching tv and a 'celebrity' family fortunes style show is on with contestant (families) being a collection of better known avn fan favs from BADaik.. College Kings, Melody/DMD/Sunshine Love, Intertwined etc etc.. the scene will be a good full length with cutaways back to my cast in between questions to the 'panel' giving the player a 'quiz' style choice to answer if they know it while also adding in jokes that players of those titles will understand if they know the games.. I'll do any asset gathering if need be (if i dont already have it) but id love to feature that maya, josie, (sage if you have 1.. lilly, jill, quinn, bella, mc, Riona (plus if possible but not essential - Sarah and Camilla)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes