Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Loved your work as always.

I’ve been sharing your work in the (unofficial) BaDIK Discord server but I felt it would be more appropriate for the artist themselves to do it instead. I had a chat with the admin and he told me to bring you there.

Would you be interested in joining the server?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would be happy to join the (unofficial) BaDIK Discord server and post my Bella fanart.
PM me a link if it's okay?

raizen86

Sep 5, 2016
Loved your work as always.

I’ve been sharing your work in the (unofficial) BaDIK Discord server but I felt it would be more appropriate for the artist themselves to do it instead. I had a chat with the admin and he told me to bring you there.

Would you be interested in joining the server?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok, PM me

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
could you do josy blacked please ? blowbang or something idm , thank you !
Eh, blacked is overhyped so much.

I am surprised that since the release of the whole "brothel for tuition" story point pretty much no one released the Josy and Maya in Quin's menu fan arts. It is a pity, really. When I first started BADIK I expected it to happen on the DIK route, like, MC can either push them in it, or help them to evade the restaurant.

bellaisdabest

Jan 9, 2022
Eh, blacked is overhyped so much.

I am surprised that since the release of the whole "brothel for tuition" story point pretty much no one released the Josy and Maya in Quin's menu fan arts. It is a pity, really. When I first started BADIK I expected it to happen on the DIK route, like, MC can either push them in it, or help them to evade the restaurant.
im suprised that theirs no interracial fanart of BADIK. i really would like to see bella being blacked and many others like josy., blacked is a popular category too so i dont know why theirs not alot of fanart focused on Blacked. i have seen like only 2 posts of it so far

Mr.Nonnypants

Jan 13, 2021
im suprised that theirs no interracial fanart of BADIK. i really would like to see bella being blacked and many others like josy., blacked is a popular category too so i dont know why theirs not alot of fanart focused on Blacked. i have seen like only 2 posts of it so far
I liked Blacked too for the NTR element but honestly it's so prevalent and played out that I'd rather see some hardcore BDSM over interracial now.

Reactions: Saiboxer and Loco04
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes