Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

UsedFishing

Feb 25, 2021
Has anyone found or is able to create a ready made Isabella Morph? I cannot for the life of me get the shapes right, it just ends up looking completely cartoonish.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Has anyone figured out which assets Derek is made from? It has to be something fairly common as I have seen that same character face in other games more than a few times, but the closest I could find was a teenage boy character named Max which has a similar appearance.

I may have to find other games that use the same assets and see if anyone has them listed for those games if I can't find out from this one. I think Derek is one of my favourite male characters in a game. The look on his face and his dialog was so well done in this, you would want to have a friend like that in real life.

Beazel3D

Jan 1, 2018
Here's 2 NTR Renders, requested by HikenNoAcee and bellaisdabest :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you enjoy my work and would like to request a render, feel free to shoot me a DM! But I currently only have the models of Bella, Jill, "Caleb" and the MC.

WeskerBurkin

Jun 24, 2020
Here's 2 NTR Renders, requested by HikenNoAcee and bellaisdabest :)

If you enjoy my work and would like to request a render, feel free to shoot me a DM! But I currently only have the models of Bella, Jill, "Caleb" and the MC.

Damn they are great

Reactions: Beazel3D
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes