Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
okay so on google you can easily find free models to download...but I don't know if I should trust it LMAO. Is this website legit? This is the first website to come up when you type "Macarena HD for Genesis 8 Female"
Not sure, I was thinking that most models would be available on this site. But I can't help you really, I saw you asked the question on the daz3D skills thread, someone hopefully will answer you there!

Reactions: bellaisdabest

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
okay so on google you can easily find free models to download...but I don't know if I should trust it LMAO. Is this website legit? This is the first website to come up when you type "Macarena HD for Genesis 8 Female"
Try:

I find most of what I need on that site.

bellaisdabest

Jan 9, 2022
thank you bro, i managed to get my Bella on Daz3d, unfortunately she looks nothing like the in-game version. Her body isn't even the same proportions, i think i need some morphs. If anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Night Hacker

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
I had those three ideas for a long time. I wonder if someone might pick up on them.

1. Something with Maya in Queens restaurant - any guy (you can use the existing model), DIK or not, purchasing her services. It was very much implied that we can either push her there or keep her from it in the early episodes, but was scrapped later.

or

2. Josy in her gym gear or/and Maya in any clothing fucking Maya's dad. "Things we do for love".

or

3. Sage fucking Burke. Crying or not, whatever is comfortable for you. I just don't believe that the guy who is sponsoring and shielding student brothel will not take advantage of a hot adopted girl when she is totally depending on him, and his wife is hardly going to cause a fuss.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
thank you bro, i managed to get my Bella on Daz3d, unfortunately she looks nothing like the in-game version. Her body isn't even the same proportions, i think i need some morphs. If anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated.
I found the ALTERNATE asset listing for her recreated her face perfectly. As for her body, that's something you need to fiddle around with on your own. I've been working on mine, not done yet. I plan to grab a pile of screenshots from the game from different angles etc... and work on her that way. This is what I have so far, using the alternate asset listing. Still needs work...

Character - Isabella.jpg

Barneydog

Jul 3, 2018
I found the ALTERNATE asset listing for her recreated her face perfectly. As for her body, that's something you need to fiddle around with on your own. I've been working on mine, not done yet. I plan to grab a pile of screenshots from the game from different angles etc... and work on her that way. This is what I have so far, using the alternate asset listing. Still needs work...

View attachment 1644534
Face and Tits are perfect. Waist and hips need a little more tweaking but you've almost nailed her. :love:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes