Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Well there you go.

You would not find this hair to be G8 Model because it is a g3 model that was auto fit with a g8 model. If it took you a while to find hair assets for males, then comprehend how hard it takes to find hairstyles for women. People are free to share whatever they want or not, that is up to them, and it is foolish to expect someone would remember the asset of something a year ago that they found out off the top of the head.

There is also a DAz3d community discord where people can assist you on knowing what the asset is from an image. Give that a shot next time.
You are welcome btw. Not difficult to say thanks, as I assisted you in finding the char asset, pointing you in the right direction that he is a basic gen 8 model.

Protip: Mainly DAZ3d and Renderosity are two major sites where search should be established from.
Don't toot your own horn quite so fast. I already knew it was a basic Genesis male model. I originally assumed it was a Genesis 3 male, which looks the same, except it has lighter hair, so my next step would have been to check the other basic male models. I have a test render from yesterday I did of a G3M as proof I was on the right track already. The date on the image is April 4, 1:22am, before I read anything from you.

Genesis 3 Male.jpg

As for people "not remembering", if you done a Derek render up, how long does it take to peek at your saved DUF file? I've done that myself to help people out. My point is, if you discover the assets, even a year ago, than why not post what they were last year when you first discovered them???

There is also a DAz3d community discord where people can assist you on knowing what the asset is from an image. Give that a shot next time.
You are welcome btw. Not difficult to say thanks, as I assisted you in finding the char asset, pointing you in the right direction that he is a basic gen 8 model.
That's what the FAN ART page here is for, you know, for creating FAN ART from the game, and posting assets as you discover them to help each other. If people already knew, why not simply tell others and be helpful?! But no, you'll go out of your way to argue against helping people and telling people to search on their own (which I did, part of why I asked because I had a difficult time finding them).

Protip: Mainly DAZ3d and Renderosity are two major sites where search should be established from.
Which is where I ultimately found them, after searching all G8M hair, all G3M hair on three sites (not just those two) and searching this thread for info. It took a LONG time when all someone had to do was do a simple post like I did and inform others!!!

Kalmint

Feb 5, 2021
Don't toot your own horn quite so fast. I already knew it was a basic Genesis male model. I originally assumed it was a Genesis 3 male, which looks the same, except it has lighter hair, so my next step would have been to check the other basic male models. I have a test render from yesterday I did of a G3M as proof I was on the right track already. The date on the image is April 4, 1:22am, before I read anything from you.

View attachment 1740548

As for people "not remembering", if you done a Derek render up, how long does it take to peek at your saved DUF file? I've done that myself to help people out. My point is, if you discover the assets, even a year ago, than why not post what they were last year when you first discovered them???

That's what the FAN ART page here is for, you know, for creating FAN ART from the game, and posting assets as you discover them to help each other. If people already knew, why not simply tell others and be helpful?! But no, you'll go out of your way to argue against helping people and telling people to search on their own (which I did, part of why I asked because I had a difficult time finding them).

Which is where I ultimately found them, after searching all G8M hair, all G3M hair on three sites (not just those two) and searching this thread for info. It took a LONG time when all someone had to do was do a simple post like I did and inform others!!!
You literally just said that my post put you in the right direction.

Don't go harassing random people next time just because they don't have the time or motivation to help you. Just be grateful and not so negative that people are sharing any assets at all instead of whining over something that took you time to do yourself .

Look at the context and date. I posted that comment previous year. You don't even a clue whether I even have a saved Derek duf file or not as of now. Stop assuming things.

Did I not say that I would help you if I had time? With your pretentious attitude, you are not doing any favors.

Now go post your Derek content, stay on topic and stop quoting me.

• Angry
Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
You literally just said that my post put you in the right direction.
Yeah, I figured that he was the generic Genesis model, I thought it was 3 (does look like 3 as well) but with a different skin (eyebrow color is too light on Gen3). The hair has eluded me.
As I said, I was headed in that direction. I do thank you for confirming my suspicions, if that makes you feel better, but I was headed in that direction. I started with Gen3 and Gen8 was my next step, you confirmed it for me though I was about to try it anyhow, just mainly due to other renders I seen where that character seemed pretty common so I figured it was probably a base model.

But I digress... have a good one. I won't ask for help again (I usually hate to anyhow, and this is partially why).

Kalmint

Feb 5, 2021
As I said, I was headed in that direction. I do thank you for confirming my suspicions, if that makes you feel better, but I was headed in that direction. I started with Gen3 and Gen8 was my next step, you confirmed it for me though I was about to try it anyhow, just mainly due to other renders I seen where that character seemed pretty common so I figured it was probably a base model.

But I digress... have a good one. I won't ask for help again (I usually hate to anyhow, and this is partially why).
Well this argument is making no one feel better since it's a waste of time.

You are literally getting angry just because I did not give you the hair asset name of a fictional 3d character right away. Even when I told you I would help you when I have time. See, if you can digest or comprehend something simple you would figure out I never denied to help you.

You have zero clue on whether I know or do not know the asset. Many things can change over a year. Moreover, there are accurate Derek content posted by other users but instead you go at me. To help you understand: I am not even on my home PC where I saved Daz work . I am at a different country right now for work purposes so I am using mobile and communicating you there.

See, I have nothing against you . I rather make friends as opposed to having enemies. If I knew the answer I would tell you. Not telling you would not benefit me in any way or increase my income.

Have a good one yourself.

Reactions: Night Hacker

Ktxondo

Oct 26, 2017
Hi dudes, can someone link a comment if there is one with list of all the needed assests for each character ?

stevensmars

Jul 28, 2019
Anyone know an accurate body for josy? its 100% NOT Rebekah body.

Josy:
Head 75% and
75%
Body+Skin

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes