Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Adrian_Chase

Apr 23, 2021
Hello. I can't see pictures any more on F95. On both the game boards and fan art spaces. Therefore, I can't see any of the new fan art. Is anyone else having this problem?

Glover

Mar 15, 2019
I had the same trouble some time ago, but for now, no trouble, I can see all the picture.
Perhaps a trouble with an upgrade missing on your browser ?

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
^these are very good, like seriously well done :)

but ive gotten much more jaded as ive gotten older and i appreciate this version better lol

"Life...is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctoral gift that no one ever asks for. Unreturnable because all you get back is another box of chocolates. So, you're stuck with mostly undefinable whipped mint crap, mindlessly wolfed down when there's nothing else to eat while you're watching the game. Sure, once in a while you get a peanut butter cup or an English toffee but it's gone too fast and the taste is fleeting. In the end, you're left with nothing but broken bits filled with hardened jelly and teeth shattering nuts, which if you are desperate enough to eat leaves nothing but an empty box of useless brown paper wrappers."

--Cancer Man, X-Files

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes