Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ch1no

Oct 27, 2018
Jill: Hi, Josy! I was going to meet MC but I have this huge stain on my dress. Could I borrow some clothes? I'd hate to sneak back into the ανꭥ mansion.
Josy: OMG, YESSS!!! I just have the thing!
Jill: (trying on the clothes) Josy, I think they're a bit short and tight. Maybe I should just wear my stained clothes.
Josy: Nonsense! I'd already put them in the washer. Plus I'm sure MC's jaw would drop to the floor! PROMISE!!!
Jill: (too shy to decline) Uhm... OK? I guess I can just stretch it a bit. I'll just pay for them. But I still think they're too short.

(Arrived at MC's room)
Josy: MC!!! Surprise!! Your date is here!!!

jillybean.jpg

Jill: ... uhm ... hi...

MC:
dog-humping.gif

P.S.
this render was made because my friend wanted me to make a Jill and Josy bestie girl time, like dress up and all that sh!t. But I'm busy AF so I try to shoo him away by telling him that Jill would never fit into Josy's clothes anyways. He insisted that it's DAZ not IRL. So to try and piss him off so he'll leave me alone I made him this render to prove that Josy's clothes wouldn't fit Jill. King of Petty, that's me. He loved it.

kazaf

Apr 5, 2020
Jill: Hi, Josy! I was going to meet MC but I have this huge stain on my dress. Could I borrow some clothes? I'd hate to sneak back into the ανꭥ mansion.
Josy: OMG, YESSS!!! I just have the thing!
Jill: (trying on the clothes) Josy, I think they're a bit short and tight. Maybe I should just wear my stained clothes.
Josy: Nonsense! I'd already put them in the washer. Plus I'm sure MC's jaw would drop to the floor! PROMISE!!!
Jill: (too shy to decline) Uhm... OK? I guess I can just stretch it a bit. I'll just pay for them. But I still think they're too short.

(Arrived at MC's room)
Josy: MC!!! Surprise!! Your date is here!!!

View attachment 1794597

Jill: ... uhm ... hi...

MC:
View attachment 1794587

P.S.
this render was made because my friend wanted me to make a Jill and Josy bestie girl time, like dress up and all that sh!t. But I'm busy AF so I try to shoo him away by telling him that Jill would never fit into Josy's clothes anyways. He insisted that it's DAZ not IRL. So to try and piss him off so he'll leave me alone I made him this render to prove that Josy's clothes wouldn't fit Jill. King of Petty, that's me. He loved it.
it is amazing bro!!but I'm more interested in your avatar!!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes