Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Goth BaDIK Girls!!!!
Tried to see if my daz knowledge reached a point where I could light the scene to the point where i wouldn't need to use post work to correct color values and here we are! View attachment 1812503 View attachment 1812504 View attachment 1812505 View attachment 1812506 View attachment 1812507 View attachment 1812508 View attachment 1812509
Wonderful work, even if I were a game developer, I would pay attention to it as a source of inspiration. Perhaps there is something in these works that is not much lacking in the original game, apparently this was reflected in the season 3 interlude, so it didn’t seem to me. I especially liked the image of Bella, it's not in vain that she is the first (y):love:, she looks more organic for the game, but this is my personal opinion. Thank you for your wonderful work, we look forward to continuing :love:(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: KingCorrosiv

KingCorrosiv

Sep 12, 2021
Wonderful work, even if I were a game developer, I would pay attention to it as a source of inspiration. Perhaps there is something in these works that is not much lacking in the original game, apparently this was reflected in the season 3 interlude, so it didn’t seem to me. I especially liked the image of Bella, it's not in vain that she is the first (y):love:, she looks more organic for the game, but this is my personal opinion. Thank you for your wonderful work, we look forward to continuing :love:(y)(y)(y)
Thanks my friend! Sadly I don't make as much fan art as i used to since i'm hard at work on my own game XD

Reactions: Aleks Mark
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes