Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
Goth BaDIK Girls!!!!
Tried to see if my daz knowledge reached a point where I could light the scene to the point where i wouldn't need to use post work to correct color values and here we are! View attachment 1812503 View attachment 1812504 View attachment 1812505 View attachment 1812506 View attachment 1812507 View attachment 1812508 View attachment 1812509
man i fricken love these renders. for me the overall look of them is great.
i am wanting to know if your would mind sharing the clothing assets u used? especially for the first 4 pics. really like them

KingCorrosiv

Sep 12, 2021
man i fricken love these renders. for me the overall look of them is great.
i am wanting to know if your would mind sharing the clothing assets u used? especially for the first 4 pics. really like them
Oof it's quite a bunch actually I usually pick and mix them a bit but here they are:

Bella:
Shirt and shorts: And
Gloves:
Arm net thingies:

Jill:

Shirt:
Skirt:

Josy:

Shirt:
Pants:

Maya:

Entire outfit:

Sage:

Bra: and
Jacket and skirt:

Quinn:

Bra, Armbands and Necklace:
Pants:
Gloves:

Riona:
Shorts:
Bra:
Shirt:

jdoch

Oct 16, 2017
Naughty Souls Bella
Naughty Souls Bella Version 1.png

I just can't get her face right. Does anyone have a fool-proof preset to get this Bella trademark "deer in the headlights mixed with utter contempt" expression? (Any hint is appreciated, really)

Also: How do i darken her skin tone? I think the skin itself is the correct one.

Last edited:

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
Oof it's quite a bunch actually I usually pick and mix them a bit but here they are:

Bella:
Shirt and shorts: And
Gloves:
Arm net thingies:

Jill:
Shirt:
Skirt:

Josy:
Shirt:
Pants:

Maya:
Entire outfit:

Sage:
Bra: and
Jacket and skirt:

Quinn:
Bra, Armbands and Necklace:
Pants:
Gloves:

Riona:
Shorts:
Bra:
Shirt:
thanks alot for the info

Reactions: KingCorrosiv

Waifston

i am just man, ok?
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Everybody is insecure. Just not about the same things. Real, unshakable confidence is very, very rare as it requires a tremendous amount of personal growth (i.e. maybe 1 in 100.000 people have overcome their deepest weakness).
Yeah but it's possible. And if you'll be acting this confident under such circumstances you'll naturally pose yourself as an alpha in the social hierarchy. By so, you'll create for everyone a more safe environment, where even people with small pepe would not be ashamed of themselves.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes