Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Finally figured out Camila! Turns out she's not morphed facially whatsoever. She uses but dial Eva 7 down to 0. Then work out (no pun intended) her waist & hips and voila!

EDIT: Grace for the head but Victoria 7 for the body. As I said, focus on the waist & hips. Ass too obviously. :love:
Camila_Workout.jpg

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
Finally figured out Camila! Turns out she's not morphed facially whatsoever. She uses but dial Eva 7 down to 0. Then work out (no pun intended) her waist & hips and voila!

EDIT: Grace for the head but Victoria 7 for the body. As I said, focus on the waist & hips. Ass too obviously. :love:
View attachment 415997
Another masterpiece.. man i rly love ur works^^

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
ok what morph you guys use for brest and glute i have breastacular but feel like it never really give good result or there just something i don't figure out maybe

edit for example first attempt at jill

View attachment 416222
if u did not know you do not have to use the presets that come with breastacular. so u can use other breast morphs to get your desired shape the only problem i have found with that aasset is the nipples. they are very pointy and a pain to reduce their size. imo anyways

Reactions: roadtrip

roadtrip

Sep 1, 2019
if u did not know you do not have to use the presets that come with breastacular. so u can use other breast morphs to get your desired shape the only problem i have found with that aasset is the nipples. they are very pointy and a pain to reduce their size. imo anyways
yes thats what was annoying me too, thanks, i manage to get the good morph for gen 8 im so use to g3 :LOL:

Reactions: lordshimra

cubero

Dec 9, 2017

In my humble opinion, if I show the work of another user in one of my posts,at least I will quote him because I know the amount of work and time he has spent doing them.
Some of them a lot. ;)
It's only what I think. Greetings.(y)

awesome work as usual. what outfit are they wearing?
Thank you.
I almost always mix outfits, let's see if I remember everyone.

187c3h32b7.jpg

I think they are all.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes