Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
Camila was one of the harder ones to do. I saw that it was said that her skin and body was , but I think that's only true for the skin. Her face and body most likely belong to . Though she's one of the only characters in this game I'd consider to be heavily morphed if this is her base. A lot of work went into her face. Her nose especially. It's the closest I've managed to get so far.

View attachment 399927
OHH MY GOD!:love::love: my swseet riona! I neeed the duf :p or at least a minimal help for her :D

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
Seriously though, where are my Melanie fans at?
You've got at least one here. Not sure why, but I usually find myself most attracted to the side/minor characters more than the main or promoted ones, and with the exceptions of Jill and Bella, this game is the epitome of that trend for me. Melanie, Sally, and Sarah happen to be right at the top with Jill and Bella for me.

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
That is quite the selection of side girls and it seems Sarah does have her very few fans, after all, I think the two Hot girls there are up against it with the likes of Riona and Camilla around.
Sadly, that does seem to be the case. I don't know what it is, or why, but I seem to (almost) always get suckered in to great games by seeing the side characters first, only to realize later that they won't have much content. That doesn't make me dislike the game, as I usually end up enjoying the game regardless and the main ladies that come with it, but it does get to be somewhat disappointing when you fall for a girl in someone's signature, and start playing the game only to find that you may get one hot scene with them (if you're lucky). The good thing is that this game isn't one where I'm disappointed, as all of the ladies have their own special charm, and I like each of them in their own ways. But unlike most, the side girls in this game are just as enticing for me as the main girls, not just in this game, but in most games.

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Nothing too crazy. But I managed to finish Sarah (y). She was never hard to begin with. I just have other stuff going on which is why it took a while. Basically all she is is about 50% Victoria 8 face and I improvised the body from the content we were given since we don't have a good standing image of her.

Hope I can order the special later on as well. Whether it be Sarah or another HOT member....better yet, give me the whole house!

I want to do the strippers next! Brandi, Rose, Lily and forgive me but I'm missing one more name. Haven't played the game in like 2 weeks it feels like. Then MC's best friend of the past, forgot her name too, but she's beautiful! I wanna recreate everyone!

Sarah.jpg

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
Nothing too crazy. But I managed to finish Sarah (y). She was never hard to begin with. I just have other stuff going on which is why it took a while. Basically all she is is about 50% Victoria 8 face and I improvised the body from the content we were given since we don't have a good standing image of her.

Hope I can order the special later on as well. Whether it be Sarah or another HOT member....better yet, give me the whole house!

I want to do the strippers next! Brandi, Rose, Lily and forgive me but I'm missing one more name. Haven't played the game in like 2 weeks it feels like. Then MC's best friend of the past, forgot her name too, but she's beautiful! I wanna recreate everyone!

View attachment 405233
:love: :love: :love: :sneaky:

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018

View attachment 405233
(y) :love: (y)

Great work!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes