Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Camila was one of the harder ones to do. I saw that it was said that her skin and body was , but I think that's only true for the skin. Her face and body most likely belong to . Though she's one of the only characters in this game I'd consider to be heavily morphed if this is her base. A lot of work went into her face. Her nose especially. It's the closest I've managed to get so far.

Camila.jpg

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
One more character for the day. Everyone, including me, goes on about Sage, Jill, Maya, Bella, etc. But I can't be the only one that thinks Melanie is the most underrated character. I don't think I've ever seen anyone talk about her as yet, but she's so alluring to look at. Seriously though, where are my Melanie fans at? I know I can't be the only one who wanted to pounce on her during the footjob scene with her, Sarah and Riona at the table...(Speaking of that, I want to do Sarah and Riona as well.)

(Btw, the clothes used for this are pink in the game, but I'm too busy and can't be bothered to figure out how DPC got the pink textures with the "HOT" logo. Can't be bothered.)

(Also, some of them might be a bit grainy. I'm busy enough as it is so I didn't really have the patience to wait 25+ minutes for each of these. OOT hair assets are always grainy if you don't let the render sit for a while anyway, especially the newer ones.)

Melanie.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
I have my own Bella render coming shortly. Just to point out here, Bella's base just uses the normal Genesis 8 base model, so just apply the Aurore skin to the Genesis 8 base and you're already halfway done. Now you just have to exaggerate her assets and she is doe-eyed, so I would also decrease the size of her irises by about -20% and bring back her upper eyelids until it looks like she's in dire need of moistening her eyes.

I'll have an example in the next 20 minutes or so. Though it might need some touching up, I believe it's my most accurate one so far. Bella is simple but difficult to get right at the same time because her facial morphs are hard to spot. The body isn't too difficult. If you have enough body morphs to work with, you'll find something that works.

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Damn man that is impressive, would love to get the character morphs if you wouldn't mind sharing.
Thanks. :) Bella doesn't use any character morphs that I'm familiar with outside of the base Genesis 8 model. Her face is the default genesis 8 female model and the morphs I used for her body range from multiple different morph packages to get the body type I was looking for, though I don't recall the names for the packages. But looking at my sliders now, one of the packages I used was from this product.

I used this for things like her slim waist.

Her boobs I used this. There are morphs for breasts in this product. I used this and then used the "Breasts Perk Side" slider on the chest sliders under the "Real World" tab, where all the basic breast morphs come from.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Thanks. :) Bella doesn't use any character morphs that I'm familiar with outside of the base Genesis 8 model. Her face is the default genesis 8 female model and the morphs I used for her body range from multiple different morph packages to get the body type I was looking for, though I don't recall the names for the packages. But looking at my sliders now, one of the packages I used was from this product.

I used this for things like her slim waist.

Her boobs I used this. There are morphs for breasts in this product. I used this and then used the "Breasts Perk Side" slider on the chest sliders under the "Real World" tab, where all the basic breast morphs come from.
Thanks for that.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes