Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

umby

May 27, 2017
Okay, here is a list of Daz3D Assets that have been identified by me or other people in this tread:

MC:
Body
Skin
Hair

Camila:
Body
Skin
Hair 1
Hair 2

Quinn:
Body
Skin
Hair

Jill:
Body
Skin
Hair

Sally (Nerd Girl):
Body
Skin
Hair

Sarah:
Body
Skin
Hair

Isabella:
Body Macarena 55% Head
Skin
Hair

Maya:
Body ???
Skin ???
Hair

Josy:
Body
Skin
Hair

Sage:
Body
Skin <--Arcanjo_Fel
Hair 1
Hair 2

Cheerleader Outfit:

Texture by Arcanjo_Fel: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/08/392384_04HC2.jpg

Waitress:
Body
Skin
Hair
Cloth

Magnar
Body
Skin
Hair
Glasses

Please keep in mind that these assets are sometimes only a starting point, and a lot of morphing is still necessary to replicate the characters from the game.

In addition, if you find models and skins that fit better do not hesitate to contact me and I will update the thread. :)

Edit 1: Skin for Sage (close but not 100%)
Edit 2: Waitress added
Edit 3: Waitress changed to Gen3 Char
Edit 4: Added Magnar identified by: Arcanjo_Fel
Edit 5: Added resources for Josy

Reactions: lydcreations

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
Thanks for creating the list. I have trouble with a number of the g3 models with their skin tones looking gray due to the changes in iray. The daz forum suggests a number of adjustments that greatly improve the issue but it doesn't seem to address all models. Is there some other approach to address the skin tones? For example, the livia v7 character listed for josy is one I have a hard time getting her skin tone to look good.

Arcanjo_Fel

Dec 1, 2016

umby

May 27, 2017
Thanks for creating the list. I have trouble with a number of the g3 models with their skin tones looking gray due to the changes in iray. The daz forum suggests a number of adjustments that greatly improve the issue but it doesn't seem to address all models. Is there some other approach to address the skin tones? For example, the livia v7 character listed for josy is one I have a hard time getting her skin tone to look good.
Sorry but i don't known

lydcreations

Game Developer
May 6, 2019
I make renders to have fun, but Isabella keeps reminding me how little I know about Daz :cautious:
I don't get the key to her face.

View attachment 395451

View attachment 395459

View attachment 395463

Some help?
Anyway, I will not give up. ;)
My 2 cents. I think you do an incredible job with Isabella. Her hair tends to cover part of her face in the game so if you are going for the same look, her hair could be styled in a similar fashion. This makes gauging her face shape harder. But I also agree with Arcanjo_Fel that her face looks a bit thinner in the game. Her nose is shorter in the game and the bridge and nostrils appear a little wider. Her lips also appear less full in the game. Hope this helps. Look forward to seeing your next images.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes