Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021
Started with Josy last night but she's proving a lot more difficult than the others, even with all the advice in this thread.
Don't get discouraged and do your job.
Show Josy, maybe someone will tell you something.
Don't worry about flaws, this is the most difficult character to recreate.
I love all the incarnations of her that come out here, even though none is perfect.
Each author sees the girls from Badik differently, someone will add or take away something that, according to him, the girl lacks or has too much. And this is beautiful.
Keep going!

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021
Very demanding. :KEK:
Thank you, I get what you're saying, don't worry I'm not discouraged though. I don't have a Josy to post at the moment as I keep starting from scratch.

Ran denoiser on this one as I'm impatient, sorry.

View attachment 1885275
Look at him, what a joker XD

Jill is practically a ready-made product so I don't even judge it because it's hard to spoil it.
But buddy, if you've already made Maya that way - then I'm not at all worried about Josy and can't wait for you to show her to us.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The good news:
View attachment 1886425

The bad news:

View attachment 1886426

I stopped the render quite early, as you can tell from the hair. I've no idea what is taking up so much VRAM, I've tried reducing textures, resolution, mesh, all sorts. It wouldn't render on the GPU at all until I halved the textures for the hair. Then it crashed. Second time it worked, barely, as above.

Not going to be able to render any actual scenes with her like this, so I have to figure out where the problem is...
May be the Boob size?! :unsure: :ROFLMAO:.
JK, Nice (y):cool:

Reactions: pretendbarnacle
Jun 17, 2022
Haha, cool. Don't stop...but 2 hints:
1. strict low-calorie diet
2. immediate ban on going to the gym
XD
I'm not even sure what you mean :KEK: consensus is too thick/booby but also too muscly?
I like how her body is, but I'm not convinced with the face still. I can change it though, I'll see. She's too spindly in-game, in my view.

I've been digging through all the G8 assets trying to figure out the missing piece but it's elusive.
There's something specific about her face that I'm missing, the lower part of which has a distinct Noel Gallagher thing going on (much as it pains me to say), especially when she's smiling*, and I can't see it being custom morphed that way, so I'm convinced there's a character or something, I just can't find it.

1656028622657.png

The expressions used seem to be different than the regular ones too, giving her those creases around her mouth and cheeks (quite off putting in some of the game renders honestly) and I'm not sure I've found which they are either, although the one I used above is close. I thought they might be from an older/middle aged G8 model but maybe not.

The quest continues.

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021
I'm not even sure what you mean :KEK: consensus is too thick/booby but also too muscly?
I like how her body is, but I'm not convinced with the face still. I can change it though, I'll see. She's too spindly in-game, in my view.

I've been digging through all the G8 assets trying to figure out the missing piece but it's elusive.
There's something specific about her face that I'm missing, the lower part of which has a distinct Noel Gallagher thing going on (much as it pains me to say), especially when she's smiling*, and I can't see it being custom morphed that way, so I'm convinced there's a character or something, I just can't find it.

View attachment 1887200

The expressions used seem to be different than the regular ones too, giving her those creases around her mouth and cheeks (quite off putting in some of the game renders honestly) and I'm not sure I've found which they are either, although the one I used above is close. I thought they might be from an older/middle aged G8 model but maybe not.

The quest continues.
Don't mind my opinion above, I just prefer Josy as a petite girl, and although I expected (from watching your earlier attempts) she would "weigh a little more", the sight surprised me.
But never mind my expectations.
If you wanted to achieve the effect of buff Jossy then everything is ok with the body.
There has always been a huge problem with the face. This is probably the face most modified by DPC in BaDIK and it is difficult for everyone to recreate it.
In your edition, her face is very muscular, which changes the features of her face in some way, but in my opinion the proportions of the eyes, lips, forehead and especially the lower part of the face are too distant from the original, which certainly affects the similarity.

I allowed myself to prepare a template that would show the differences better than my words (I rarely speak English, so we will avoid some perturbations related to it).
I hope I'm not pushy and my sketches will be helpful for you.
The last two have an area marked in green that does not change anatomically regardless of body weight or muscularity.
I marked it because you get the impression that Josy's original face is smaller on my templates but it's not.
So, in the last photo, I enlarged it to cover the shape of buff Josy's face. Then you can see the difference in proportions even more clearly.

Keep going. You doing well!

Last edited:
Reactions: pretendbarnacle
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes