Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Hugh G. Rection

Jan 10, 2020
This is going to be a stupid question probably but I'm hoping one of you Daz3D gurus can help me out. I've been trying my hand at some Maya fan art, using the assets listed, and ran into some issues (G3F Yolanda skin and Aurore G8F model). I'm aware that the Aurore model also has a G3F model but I'd like to be able to use my G3F skins on the G8F models.

The issue I've noticed is that when using a G3F skin on a G8F model, the rendering becomes a bit pixely. The eyes especially seem to render eternally, with white pixels appearing and disappearing. The skin to a degree as well. All I'm doing is selecting the full Mats from the content manager and applying it to the model.

Am I using it wrong perhaps? Should I be using some kind of converter to properly apply G3F body Mats/textures to a G8F model? Should I stop embarrassing myself and direct these questions to another section of the forum?
G3 skin can be hit or miss (I recall none with Maya), but G3 eyes won't work on G8

Reactions: Triaxe

Triaxe

Mar 16, 2019
G3 skin can be hit or miss (I recall none with Maya), but G3 eyes won't work on G8

Hm. It's not just the eyes though. The eyes are the most noticable pixelated area but the entire skin is affected. I thought there'd be a quick solution but apparently not. I'll ask elsewhere instead of here. Thanks for the help!

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
My latest humble request is some of our main girls being female streakers at college. Do with it (or don't) what you will.

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021
Another girl came out of the Hair Salon

Please note: This is not an attempt to correct the DPC. It is an attempt to show how well-known characters can change by changing one detail, which is hair.
(Anyway, this has already become an official trend: players expect most girls to change their hairstyles).

Riona Zoe.jpg

Last edited:

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
the annoying side girl that wants to hang out with Josy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thus is why Tara was the only new girl that has gotten Fan Art

View attachment 1853217 View attachment 1853218 View attachment 1853219
Actually, is because it's a straight from store product and people have been doing render with her before the character came, and many of those are just old renders reposted as "her".

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes