Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Anyone know an accurate body for josy? its 100% NOT Rebekah body.

Josy:
Head 75% and
75%
Body+Skin
I'm just getting into this game (talk about missing out) and am trying to reconstruct some characters. Doesn't look like Rebekah body and with the 75/75 head settings, the result IMHO looks too young and the eyes are too big... but some of you peeps seem to be a lot close, so are you using the same recipe and it's just expressions and one of the "looks different when rendered" things?

SC Elisabeth head at 75% is currently the closest I seem to have gotten to Bella. Still in early stages of tweaking, but will be posting some results here when I get them.

Jun 17, 2022
I'm just getting into this game (talk about missing out) and am trying to reconstruct some characters. Doesn't look like Rebekah body and with the 75/75 head settings, the result IMHO looks too young and the eyes are too big... but some of you peeps seem to be a lot close, so are you using the same recipe and it's just expressions and one of the "looks different when rendered" things?
I have the most accurate Josy here, with morphs not mentioned yet in this thread:

Josyderp.png

Absolutely identical, I'm sure you'll agree.

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
:cautious:

First try Bella:
isabella 220705.jpg

Self-analysis: Mouth needs to be retweaked, probably made lips too big and the hair needs to be looked at a bit more, but reasonably happy with body I used as a starting point here, . Head is SC Elisabeth at 75 % + minor nose and mouth tweaks, will have to do more comparisons with the original.

Now, any one of you guys who's hit on Josy's hair want to share the setup for the Asset post? I get a headache every time I have to start messing with hair shaders in general and OOT's in particular.

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
:cautious:
Now, any one of you guys who's hit on Josy's hair want to share the setup for the Asset post? I get a headache every time I have to start messing with hair shaders in general and OOT's in particular.
OOT hair assets seem to be very popular, I try to find almost any other hair asset that looks similar enough. IMHO, OOT uses too few bones, the joints are in weird sports, subsequently they are hard to pose, none have dForce and dForce is very hard to add to them, usually resulting in dForce explosions. The shader looks like something that was needed in 2020 but not in 2022.

That said, what specifically are you trying to do with Bella's hair?

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
OOT hair assets seem to be very popular, I try to find almost any other hair asset that looks similar enough. IMHO, OOT uses too few bones, the joints are in weird sports, subsequently they are hard to pose, none have dForce and dForce is very hard to add to them, usually resulting in dForce explosions. The shader looks like something that was needed in 2020 but not in 2022.

That said, what specifically are you trying to do with Bella's hair?
I’m fine with Bella, probably just need to tweak the glossy roughness to make the hair look less greasy.

What I would like to hear is the color and overlay combo for Josy’s Linda ponytail, since some people have already successfully reverse engineered it and I absolutely passionately hate trying those out:ROFLMAO:

Jun 17, 2022
I’m fine with Bella, probably just need to tweak the glossy roughness to make the hair look less greasy.

What I would like to hear is the color and overlay combo for Josy’s Linda ponytail, since some people have already successfully reverse engineered it and I absolutely passionately hate trying those out:ROFLMAO:
Personally, colour 5, blending 8 and blending colour 6, but then I made modifications myself after that to various things, to get this:

Josy Hair.png

Very much still a work in progress though.

Reactions: HTC211 and JiiEf

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
First Josy test render.

220706 Josy.jpg

While I don't think the dials posted here: are 100 % right, either, they did give me the idea of using Layla (Mel) as a part of the mix. It could be right. Thanks to pretendbarnacle for the hair shader tips, too bad I screwed up my other settings for this one and wound up with more bedhead than intended :D

Edit: Self-analysis: Face is wrong, features are sharper both in the jawline and around the nose. Body is also different, is probably the oft-suggested Aurore body with the Aurore Height dial at 25 % or something and a lot of - % waist.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes