Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
I tend to get a bit obsessive about asset-hunting. I’d probably not sleep if there wasn’t and Isabella I’m pretty happy with, but Josy’s still kinda keeping me awake. Currently liking this without the teen josie part for her: Anyone try this one, yet?

Edit: Promo render to show what I’m talking about:
E7D7DC5C-1C8C-4582-B0CE-DB07F987729A.jpeg

Last edited:

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
I tend to get a bit obsessive about asset-hunting. I’d probably not sleep if there wasn’t and Isabella I’m pretty happy with, but Josy’s still kinda keeping me awake. Currently liking this without the teen josie part for her: Anyone try this one, yet?

Edit: Promo render to show what I’m talking about:
Looks really close.. just a few tweaks needed.. will try it out later tomorrow. Thanks :)

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
It's a day of honesty: Nothing pisses me off more than Quinn's fan ideas that she can make Maya her toy.

But good renders, I have to admit. XD
TBH I haven't really played that far into the game.. haven't really formed any attachments.. Just decided to try my hand at creating Quinn and decided to use the scene that I had already created with Maya and develop on that.

But thanks for the compliment nonetheless :)

Reactions: HTC211

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Teen Josy, Willa, etc it's a blind alley.
Why? She's look too young, too soft...and too pedo (pardon my french).

Look at these Josy's render by DPC and what conclusions will you draw?:

View attachment 1914755
That it’s not willa (I agree with you, it was my first conclusion when I started testing). Pretty sure Josy no longer looks like that, either.

I'm using these three game screenshots as my reference right now. They're from the later episodes and importantly, they have a pretty close to 0 expression, something rare with Josy who's often smiling with her eyes, distorting them and initially leading me astray.

Josy comp front.jpg
josy comp 2.jpg
Josy comp 3.jpg

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
220709 Isabella wip.jpg

Killed this one early, as I clearly don't have the right hair shader and going through colorwerks isn't helping either. Kicking myself for missing the Rochelle expansion on sale yesterday, I refuse to buy anything from Daz at full price considering the frequency of the sales (and the amount of cash I've already dropped even on chasing Isabella here). :ROFLMAO:

That said, this is mostly SC Elisabeth at 75 % and Funtasy body at 0.75.

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
220709 Josy wip.jpg

Quick try, 75 % Billie, 50 % Layla. I'm now positive it's Bilie with something, though probably not Layla. Everything is REALLY close, but not 100 % there. could be a different mix between the two morphs, but I think it's likely there's something other than Layla. There a slight protrusion in the center of the upper lip as well as a slight general "hardness" to Josy that's not in these Jessaii sculpts. I think it's a FW Art character in the mix, but very few of them have a nose like Josy's. I've got an idea, however, that I'll explore when I get back for the day. :)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes