Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Aug 22, 2022
Photoshot of Princese Maya.. (2nd render)

Maya1.png

Guys maybe some DAZ veterans could help me?
When I render image usually i have some noise left. When I look at some other people renders it looks like that image so soft that I cant even notice a singe dot. Did I do something wrong with render settings? Im truly new at rendering so have no clue whats happening. I attach fragment of image before photoshop. Thank You.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
Photoshot of Princese Maya.. (2nd render)

View attachment 2007303

Guys maybe some DAZ veterans could help me?
When I render image usually i have some noise left. When I look at some other people renders it looks like that image so soft that I cant even notice a singe dot. Did I do something wrong with render settings? Im truly new at rendering so have no clue whats happening. I attach fragment of image before photoshop. Thank You.
You can disable render quality and increase Max Samples, set Max Time to 0, and find the right spot for your renders in terms of samples or time.
You can also add the option Post Denoiser on filtering if you see that you need it too.

It's all about tests and preferences.

For fixing noise after the facts, there is plenty of software, Nvidia Denoiser, Topaz Denoiser, Topaz AI, and more

You can get this result with Nvidia Denoiser and some tweaks in Photoshop:

It also depends on your hardware, the better your GPU the faster the results.

Aug 22, 2022
You can disable render quality and increase Max Samples, set Max Time to 0, and find the right spot for your renders in terms of samples or time.
You can also add the option Post Denoiser on filtering if you see that you need it too.

It's all about tests and preferences.

For fixing noise after the facts, there is plenty of software, Nvidia Denoiser, Topaz Denoiser, Topaz AI, and more

You can get this result with Nvidia Denoiser and some tweaks in Photoshop:

It also depends on your hardware, the better your GPU the faster the results.
Yeah I know that I can fix it in photoshop, but I thought people get "noiseless" results without it. So basically I must experiment with settings at this point. Its a bit tricky, cuz my hardware is old as f. Render times are really long. But seems like I dont have a choice.

I appreciate your help. Thanks.

raizen86

Sep 5, 2016
Lovely work! Would it be possible for you to share assets and morphs? Or at least some tips? I found a thread where models are but i cant morph two models. I was trying to shape manually but i made even bigger mess..
I used 100% Rumor head and body with skin assets linked in the first thread, but i used a lot of morphs.
Scale 95%
Head width -46%
Lips heart: 23.1%
Lip lower height 25.3%
Lip upper height 55.2%
Face young 66%
Eyes iris size 10%
Nose width -20 %
Nose ridge 67.3%
Mouth depth -20%
Nasolabial folds 36.8%
Cheeks depth -50%