Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
Once again I see Willa and Teen Josy is bullshit.
Raizen86 is another person I know (already the fourth) who achieves almost the ideal but does not use this asset at all.
Yet on page 19, she is still visible.
I think it's time to change it?
I agree, I've made around 5 different versions now and none have used those, the only thing accurate is the base skin which is a 100% match for in game:

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Messing with Raizen86's work.

View attachment 2012077
i honestly think that this is what Jacob's art should look like in game. its beautiful and the characters actually look like themselves.

the "artist" that DPC paid for irl has a style that is jarring and very out of place compared to the rest of BaDIK. and in my personal opinion, i think that Jacob's art in game is just plain ugly

ChaosKen

May 1, 2022
i honestly think that this is what Jacob's art should look like in game. its beautiful and the characters actually look like themselves.

the "artist" that DPC paid for irl has a style that is jarring and very out of place compared to the rest of BaDIK. and in my personal opinion, i think that Jacob's art in game is just plain ugly
Thanks mate, for the compliments!

I share your sentiment on the art in the game. Perhaps DPC has his reason to support that artist.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SomboSteel
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes