Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I updated Maya to a Genesis 8 Female character with NGV8 genitals instead. She is otherwise the same in appearance.

Maya (G8F) Assets
Body:
Skin: (works on G8F)
Hair:
Genitals:

Note: To change her makeup etc... go to Genesis 3 Female and look for Yolanda (will be near the bottom of your character listing). These all work on the G8F.

Maya (G8F) - Centerfold.png

As always, here's the scene subset for her...
View attachment Maya (G8F) Scene Subset.7z

Last edited:

JimmyL71

Jan 9, 2023
I finally got around to creating Maya.

I used the following assets...
Maya:
Body
Skin
Hair
Genitals: New Genitalia for Victoria 7 (inside )

View attachment 2338840

And, for anyone interested, here's my Scene Subset DUF (requires all the above assets to be installed)...
View attachment 2338841
great.. I would beg for this quality Sage and Josy duf... its great

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Maya and Josy's dorm room...
I used the following asset for it:

It takes a lot of re-arranging, hiding unused items etc... this is my scene subset which closely matches the game's. The only thing that needs a little more work is the one bed (that the MC and Josy sleeps on), it needs a custom blanket and pillow as the default blanket and pillow are all one object (who does that?!). Should be simple enough, but for now... here's my Scene Subset (requires the above asset naturally).

View attachment Maya's Dorm Room - Scene Subset.7z

Hidddman

Jul 20, 2019
This is like Christmas all over again in January, and we're the kids eyeballing all the presents under the tree...so, where to begin? It's kind of overwhelming, but an awesome kind of happy overwhelming! So many excellent images of these beloved characters a person could potentially gush for hours! Your Isabella and Quinn are especially mouth-watering... :love: :p

But if I had to pick a favorite image from this amazing set? Easily this one...

Not only is it cool and I can imagine seeing something like that happening between our boy and Isabella, but I'll be laughing about it for days! I like to think this is what happens on their wedding night, this being Isabella's special way of carrying him over the threshold. :LOL:

Thank you lockhear for all of the great imagery...you, sir, are a master of the craft and your talent and generosity are VERY much appreciated! (applause)
Does anything like this happen in the actual game? Or at least a scene where one of the girls carries the MC away?

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Does anything like this happen in the actual game? Or at least a scene where one of the girls carries the MC away?
I put a little over 180 hours into the game, and I never saw anything along these lines.

But I hope that's not a deal-breaker for you...it's still a lot of fun and definitely worth your time.

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
While I realistically think that adapting Being a D.I.K. into a story (be it a comic book, a TV series, or whatever) would be detrimental to the brilliance, majesty, and scope presented by the game itself, I would seriously drop some money on a comic book like this! This hits so close to home when it comes to "muh nostalgia" I feel like an angry 1980's teenager all over again just looking at this excellent piece of artwork! This is great!

It really makes me want to see even more characters done in this lovely style. Awesome work! :cool:(y)

ChaosKen

May 1, 2022
While I realistically think that adapting Being a D.I.K. into a story (be it a comic book, a TV series, or whatever) would be detrimental to the brilliance, majesty, and scope presented by the game itself, I would seriously drop some money on a comic book like this! This hits so close to home when it comes to "muh nostalgia" I feel like an angry 1980's teenager all over again just looking at this excellent piece of artwork! This is great!

It really makes me want to see even more characters done in this lovely style. Awesome work! :cool:(y)
Thank you for the support and encouragement! In 1980s, I think the nearest comparable to BaDik in comic format will be the "Archie and Jughead" comic series, no lewd scene though. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Lou Gojira

ch1no

Oct 27, 2018
Heather's Waking Dream

1.jpg
"Huh? what?... is that Josy? Jesus, they're really going hard at her! Shit, they don't know I'm awake"

2.jpg
"Fuck... They're getting so close... I... They're treating Josy like a sexdoll.. Ever since Sage became friends with Jill Royce, those 2 have been doing a lot of weird stuff."

3.jpg
"Josy... psst... are you ok? shit, they just tossed her on the bed and left her there... She's totally out of it."

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Heather's Waking Dream

View attachment 2344758
"Huh? what?... is that Josy? Jesus, they're really going hard at her! Shit, they don't know I'm awake"

View attachment 2344759
"Fuck... They're getting so close... I... They're treating Josy like a sexdoll.. Ever since Sage became friends with Jill Royce, those 2 have been doing a lot of weird stuff."

View attachment 2344762
"Josy... psst... are you ok? shit, they just tossed her on the bed and left her there... She's totally out of it."
:love::love::love:
Fuck... Now that is perfect multiple penetration I loved it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: ch1no
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes