Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
She looks pretty good, and a lot like Sage, though she somehow feels a little bit more toony than her for reason, but that could be because of the lighting and the default expression. I think Sage is one of those characters who's looks are very tied in with her facial expressions. She also tends to look slightly different from scene-to-scene in the game which makes her even harder to pin down.

By the way, I really admire your tenacity and skill at trying to nail the characters down perfectly! I'm really bad at re-creating characters using the individual morph sliders when the characters aren't a simple combination.
Thanks, its ocd. Also, I like to have the option to do renders of characters I like in case the author eithet quits or starts doing stuff I don’t like. And I need the characters to be at least really close to fool myself.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Spoiler: NTR section. Adults only, please.
Thank you for making it, it's looks awesome. Love your Maya and Josy, we need more of them in non-vanila scenarios.

Also, I feel like anti-NTR sentiment in this thread had just... disappeared, lately? I remember screams of anguish a year or so back, but now no one really cares. If anything, people appreciate it and ask for more. The whole "anti-NTR crowd" is now more of a meme than something real.

I guess with the rate updates are coming out the sentimental attachment to the characters fell a lot amongst the crowd.

Also, the NTR collection post is updated, all artitsts are credited and links to their profiles are attached.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Thank you for making it, it's looks awesome. Love your Maya and Josy, we need more of them in non-vanila scenarios.

Also, I feel like anti-NTR sentiment in this thread had just... disappeared, lately? I remember screams of anguish a year or so back, but now no one really cares. If anything, people appreciate it and ask for more. The whole "anti-NTR crowd" is now more of a meme than something real.

I guess with the rate updates are coming out the sentimental attachment to the characters fell a lot amongst the crowd.

Also, the NTR collection post is updated, all artitsts are credited and links to their profiles are attached.
I think the control freaks just gave up and abandoned the thread to go nurse their fragile egos lol

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
This is like Christmas all over again in January, and we're the kids eyeballing all the presents under the tree...so, where to begin? It's kind of overwhelming, but an awesome kind of happy overwhelming! So many excellent images of these beloved characters a person could potentially gush for hours! Your Isabella and Quinn are especially mouth-watering... :love: :p

But if I had to pick a favorite image from this amazing set? Easily this one...

Not only is it cool and I can imagine seeing something like that happening between our boy and Isabella, but I'll be laughing about it for days! I like to think this is what happens on their wedding night, this being Isabella's special way of carrying him over the threshold. :LOL:

Thank you lockhear for all of the great imagery...you, sir, are a master of the craft and your talent and generosity are VERY much appreciated! (applause)

ardaric3

Nov 28, 2020
I want to see Cathy and Jade because they have an attractive personality. And especially mature ladies. And then these young people and that's it.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes