Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

GeekyLion

Sep 12, 2022
First render here, and pretty much ever. Started Blender a couple months back, and got Daz recently to have a go at the Queen. Please be kind, I'm new to this ^^
Criticism welcome. (and tutorials too, especially lighting)
Hope you like

View attachment 2321849 View attachment 2321851
Great image, especially for it being one of your first Daz renders. Very fun use of the depth perception with the POV there, and I certainly wouldn't mind being that camera! ;):love:

Keep it up. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

P.S. When it comes to lighting in Daz, I'm still a novice myself, but I did learn a hell of a lot from the "Killing Lighting" tutorial bundle (especially considering I have zero knowledge when it comes to photography/cinematography or lighting theory in general):

Reactions: Jumbi and miamid99

miamid99

Nov 4, 2019
P.S. When it comes to lighting in Daz, I'm still a novice myself, but I did learn a hell of a lot from the "Killing Lighting" tutorial bundle (especially considering I have zero knowledge when it comes to photography/cinematography or lighting theory in general):
Glad you like it. and lighting was done in Blender, I only really used Daz for the model and clothing (still getting familiar with it).
thank you very much for the tutorial, I'll definitely have a look

Reactions: GeekyLion

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I plan on learning to use DAZ and everything else that needs doing, so I might start posting some stuff here later on.
Seeing how I have experience in Unreal Engine, Maya and Blender, I figure I'll get the hang of things at some point in DAZ as well.

I saw some "movie posters" being posted here, so I figured I'd share one myself.
Even tho what I make is mostly meme materials, and not high end DAZ studio(and such) high end art, I'm happy how this turned out and figured I'd share, lol:
13 maya.png
A spin on the original poster:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Manifold

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
I've got this nagging feeling that Sage is (in large part) one of the about million "pretty similar" SASE morphs from renderosity. Like I had a vibe Josy was one or more Jessaii morphs.

Big eyes, check, angular jaw, check, somewhat broad nose, check.

I picked up a bunch of these in August, but I've been in denial ever since, as it would be like trying to find a needle in a stack of needles. Oh well, currently seeing where a combo of SASE Cassidy and Aurore get me.

Reactions: Jumbi

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
I've got this nagging feeling that Sage is (in large part) one of the about million "pretty similar" SASE morphs from renderosity. Like I had a vibe Josy was one or more Jessaii morphs.

Big eyes, check, angular jaw, check, somewhat broad nose, check.

I picked up a bunch of these in August, but I've been in denial ever since, as it would be like trying to find a needle in a stack of needles. Oh well, currently seeing where a combo of SASE Cassidy and Aurore get me.
sage half cocked.jpg

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes