Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

KingCorrosiv

Sep 12, 2021
Does anyone have the links to the assets used for either Sage's room or MC's room?
Need either of those for a render I'm working on.

Impenitent

Nov 1, 2022
Why does DPC hate fan art so much? I will be flattered when other artists re-rendered the characters I have created.
Probably just safeguarding his assets so that if there is someone who does try to profit from his characters/images then he can say he did what he could to protect his copyright.

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
If you want a tip (Not sure if you already do it this way)
But what helped me was to choose a shot from Badik recreate Sage from that shot in it's entirety.
From the model, to the pose, to the expression.
I've found expressions are a BIG reason some models don't turn out right.
So mimicing Sage in from a BaDIK render might make you pick up on stuff you didn't before.
Yes. And because you won’t know for sure if you have the right expression, you should normally just use (the very few) renders where there’s a 0 facial pose. You can use expressions for verification.

JimmyL71

Jan 9, 2023
Yes. And because you won’t know for sure if you have the right expression, you should normally just use (the very few) renders where there’s a 0 facial pose. You can use expressions for verification.
true.. but be really truthful.. there are a lot of really shity face expressions in daz3d (ann VNs too). To tell the truth, DIK is full of weird expressions. Especieally the open mouth expressions where you can see teeth… and… to tell the truth, I have examined 300-400 Sage screenshots in the last few days, sometimes seems 3 different models. Sometimes I don’t really understand. I prefer the higher quality fullscreen face shots. Much nicer results. Anyway.. I am fairly satisfied where I am after just 2 days :)

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
All respect to this amazing work in here. I tried "easy renders" by myself with, for the beginning, Jill and Lilly. But ufta... thats not easy. Problems with: overall Makeup, Expressions, Lightening Clothes and Piercing, Tattoo of Lilly (where can i get this?) I thinks You ca see that :) Even if i am happy with the first results, needs lots of improvement. All Honor to the devs they make thousands of this renders. Now i understand why things take so long :D

Jill Bed.png

Lilly 3.png

lilly 1.png

lly Dance 3.png

Last edited:

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
All respect to this amazing work in here. I tried "easy renders" by myself with, for the beginning, Jill and Lilly. But ufta... thats not easy. Problems with: overall Makeup, Expressions, Lightening Clothes and Piercing, Tattoo of Lilly (where can i get this?) I thinks You ca see that :) Even if i am happy with the first results, needs lots of improvement. All Honor to the devs they make thousands of this renders. Now i understand why things take so long :D

View attachment 2311753

View attachment 2311754

View attachment 2311755

View attachment 2312733
You've got that right! As much fun as DAZ can be, if you're not careful it's all-too easy to get hung up on a single image. You can putz around and tinker with it for days or weeks, getting everything just the way you want it...all kinds of time can slip past if you don't watch out. That's why I don't mind cutting Dr. Pinkcake some slack for all the time new episodes may take to be completed. Not only do the images take a lot of effort, but he has all those other duties too. So it's a good thing he does this Visual Novel work full-time...

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes