Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Socou

Jun 1, 2018
I dont know guys if you will love, like it or just meeeh, and its ok... i made a simple audio bar responsive wallpaper on wallpaper engine using this image and i add a little bit of contrast on our girl Quinn.

I used this image to make it, thanks to Dumitas for this beautiful rendering, if uploading it annoyed you in any way, I'll delete it without problem
QuinnMF-F10BD.jpg
And for last but non less important here is the link for the wallpaper

KingCorrosiv

Sep 12, 2021
I dont know guys if you will love, like it or just meeeh, and its ok... i made a simple audio bar responsive wallpaper on wallpaper engine using this image and i add a little bit of contrast on our girl Quinn.

I used this image to make it, thanks to Dumitas for this beautiful rendering, if uploading it annoyed you in any way, I'll delete it without problem
View attachment 2303834
Dumitas is a nice dude. I'm sure he won't mind as long as you give credit, which you did.

Reactions: Socou

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019

View attachment 2303834
Not a problem, but be careful where you post my stuff you can get banned on DPC discord or the official steam workshop of the game. :KEK:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Nice use you got for Elena! Hehe

You got all the assets rights. I did a compilation of those assets a while ago, but unfortunately, the main page wasn't updated. Besides the exterior that's already listed in the assets list and the ones you've discovered, there are also the and
Some other assets from the mansion I discovered after that post:
  • Main living/entrance/party room is (curiously, the same from DoD's aunt; maybe she's the one who rented the house :p).
  • Tremolo's room is .
No idea about the rest...
Nice! Thanks for the info. I was going to go searching for the theater and dance floor next actually, so this helps eliminate that task.

Yeah, I originally checked the main page, but haven't searched through the posts here. I figure that by the time I find a post with relevant info, I could have searched online for them. I keep track of where I find it all in some notes so I can always repost the same info if anyone needs to know.

I also find it interesting when finding assets that overlap between different games.

A HARD one I am having trouble finding is Jill's bed (the one she has in the Prep's mansion). I think I seen just about every style of bed there is now except that one! It has a unique headboard pattern and the drawers in the bottom of it. Found some that came close, but not quite.

I didn't like the bed from the image I posted (John Boy's bed), if I done a VN I would not use it as it is one large, solid object! You can't select the blanket etc... I remember a scene with John Boy sleeping with a blanket over him and i realized they just sunk his body into the bed a bit, then created a simple primitive, and textured it with DForce to cover him and the bed model, with it's fixed blanket was under all that, fairly well hidden.

Edit: I just checked your post you linked... wow.. I found the same assets in the same order as you listed them! Guess they were the easier ones to locate. Glad you replied, saved me some time searching for the theater and dance floor.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Japanese
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes