Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
"Elena" and some DIK mansion assets I am putting together...

View attachment 2296589
I forgot to mention, the asset I used for this room is...

Kitchen and open bedroom area where Elena and John Boy hang out...
Bonjour Studio -

This includes the kitchen downstairs and is not part of a larger mansion. The other areas are separate assets. The DIK house mentioned in the asset listing on this thread is the outside view only.

Last edited:

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
I swear I'm not trolling by asking this question; but has anybody ever attempted to make Wendy?

I know Wendy is in the game for comic relief, and I don't wish there was a path to pursue her or anything like that...but I do find her strangely appealing (that is when she's not talking about feminism or two pound dumps). She's got a very pretty face, a pleasant enough disposition, and I wonder how things might have gone if our boy was the one to have sex with her instead of Derek.

Anyway, I think some tastefully done images of Wendy could be quite a cool challenge if anybody ever wanted to try it. I know I would like to see what some of you talented gentlemen could accomplish.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JoeKent

JoeKent

Dec 21, 2020
I swear I'm not trolling by asking this question; but has anybody ever attempted to make Wendy?

I know Wendy is in the game for comic relief, and I don't wish there was a path to pursue her or anything like that...but I do find her strangely appealing (that is when she's not talking about feminism or two pound dumps). She's got a very pretty face, a pleasant enough disposition, and I wonder how things might have gone if our boy was the one to have sex with her instead of Derek.

Anyway, I think some tastefully done images of Wendy could be quite a cool challenge if anybody ever wanted to try it. I know I would like to see what some of you talented gentlemen could accomplish.
Pretty sure this is the only Wendy that matters made by Dumitas :cool: as per your question Wendy in game has been an orge and in the recent update a shapeshifter.

SageWendys.jpg SageWendysA.jpg SageWendysB.jpg
1673301245348.jpeg

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I redone my Temelo (MC) character since that last render I just posted and I like the result better... I'll attach my Scene Subset DUF and assets I used for him here (text file with this info is inside the zip as well). You'll need the assets listed if you wish to use the DUF without anything missing. My last render was 100% Quinton, I didn't like it, he was too muscular, especially his face, this is different and I feel much closer to the original (percentages I used in the shape tab below)

Tremelo MC:
Body
Skin
Hair
Note: I used 50% Quinton Body, 25% Quinton Head and 35% Micheal 8 Body.
I also used regular G8M Genitalia and "Laticis Imagery FREE – Pubic Hair Bundle G3 G8" custom coloured black ( ).

Edit: Oh! It may also require you to have "George genitals", which comes with the George male asset as I used it to adjust his genital size a little.

Tremelo (Quinton G8M).duf.png

View attachment Temelo (G8M).7z View attachment Temelo (G8M).7z

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes