Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021
Art can add or take away the years. Lol
Will the drip, oxygen or dialysis machine spoil our fun? How ankward it will be to ask grandson or granddaughter to select eg "Tease her (Sally scene)" for us , huh?

Last edited:

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Reactions: ChaosKen

ChaosKen

May 1, 2022
Interesting work! These images make me think of the "special effects" panel art that used to sporadically appear in those "Jademan" kung fu comic books I used to DEVOUR all through high school back in the 80's! (damn I'm old)
To see these characters in such a style is a real treat...really does a number on "muh nostalgia" too. Very nice! (y)
Thanks mate. Yup, going for the comic/anime feel.

Reactions: Lou Gojira

GeekyLion

Sep 12, 2022
Thanks to everyone who has been kindly searching for and sharing all of the assets information! :D

Did a crossover fan-art render with Quinn from BADIK and Luna from The DeLuca family not too long ago. For that I needed to find the asset for the streets and doorway that Quinn went to, to buy her drugs. Been planning on sharing it here ever since I found it but it keeps slipping my mind.

Anyways, the asset for a large portion of the streets she walks through and the green doorway that she enters is "The Old Shambles":

I've also tried to find the interior of the house that the HOTs live in, but without much luck. Looking at the doorframes and certain other elements that were used, I'm fairly certain that, the hallway at least, appears to be created using the "Create A Room" set:

Does anyone happen to know the character/skin/hair assets for Elena by the way?

Oh, and in case someone wants to see the crossover image featuring Quinn and Luna that I needed the "Old Shambles" asset for, you can find that here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-deluca-family-fan-art.30033/post-9389342

The Japanese

Jun 22, 2021
Does anyone happen to know the character/skin/hair assets for Elena by the way?
Elena is base Genesis 8 with . As for the skin, I'm still struggling. Moles on the body match (whose morphs are used on Josy... nothing as assets recycling!), but the moles on the face don't quite match though... Those freckles look a lot like those that come in Sabby characters, and since Willa is a joint venture of her and Fred Winkler, maybe there's another character with those same moles on the body, but different face mats... I couldn't find which though... If you have any lucky, lemme know. Below are a test render and an original image for comparison so that you can see the matching moles on the body (though the areolae also look a bit different, which also annoys me...).

Elena test.png

screenshot0047.png

I did some morphs on the jawline and her breasts (25% Breast Gone / 50% Breast Small). And added a smile because Elena can be too serious :p. But this was just the beginning because I stopped to look for a better matching skin, which is probably Sabby's or DPC customized Willa's. Below is another test I did using the LIE freckles that come with many Sabby products from Renderosity Store (I used Addie, if I'm not mistaken).

Portrait of Elena with Freckles.png

It's closer but I don't think it's the exactly materials...

B.T.W, I didn't bother using the original eyes because I don't like them.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes