Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Jesus Sage is so hot either way this redhead is a demon of lust..:devilish::p:p
give-your-meat-rub.gif

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021
View attachment 2275205

50 SC Elisabeth / 50 Aurore. Someone gonna have to do more than call uncanny valley to convince me I'm wrong. ;)

Hair color I did get wrong, though :KEK:

I've been doing enough facial renders of Zoey and Bella to go completely nuts. Here's a Sage with her hand strategically posed to conceal the fact I don't still have her jawline.

View attachment 2275209
Show Bella's face in profile. Then we'll talk about whether adding Aurora makes sense. In my opinion, no, because Aurore absolutely breaks the side view of the face.

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Show Bella's face in profile. Then we'll talk about whether adding Aurora makes sense. In my opinion, no, because Aurore absolutely breaks the side view of the face.
I dunno, I agree that at 50/50 the nose is wrong, but even the nose looks fine to me around 65/35. The lips wre very suggestive of Kayleyss’s style, which I hadn’t noticed before.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
The wait was long and the party was TOO SHORT!!!
This is the fan art thread. So you're in the wrong area to complain about game content. With that said, there is a TON of content in this one, try playing the different paths with the different girls (or none at all) and you'll be busy for a while. If you're still not happy, than you want to go HERE to discuss it, not in the fan art thread.

Reactions: sava75

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021
This is the fan art thread. So you're in the wrong area to complain about game content. With that said, there is a TON of content in this one, try playing the different paths with the different girls (or none at all) and you'll be busy for a while. If you're still not happy, than you want to go HERE to discuss it, not in the fan art thread.
Who's complain the game? It was about New Year's party XD

Arcanjo_Fel

Dec 1, 2016
A few more Halloween outfits that I found.

Melanie
Melanie 05.png
(Outfit)

Sarah
Sarah DIK 04.png
(Outfit)
(Hair)

MC
Tremolo 01.png (Outfit)
(Helmet)
(Sword)

I did find Nicole/Envy it is . But I couldn't find the correct or even close stockings and the boots so I'll not post any renders.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I dunno, I agree that at 50/50 the nose is wrong, but even the nose looks fine to me around 65/35. The lips wre very suggestive of Kayleyss’s style, which I hadn’t noticed before.
Here's two images from the game of Bella's head, front and profile...
bella-front.jpg bella-profile.jpg

Now here are two quick renders I done of the same poses of her with my Bella character...
Bella - front.png Bella - profile.png

There really is no discernible difference, at least nothing major enough to really notice that I can see.
I used for the head, 100%.
Aurore for the skin only.

I believe this is listed as an "alternate", I think it hits the nail on the head. I see no reason to fiddle with anything else to be honest.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
A few more Halloween outfits that I found.

Melanie
View attachment 2279724
(Outfit)

Sarah
View attachment 2279770
(Outfit)
(Hair)

MC
View attachment 2279796 (Outfit)
(Helmet)
(Sword)

I did find Nicole/Envy it is . But I couldn't find the correct or even close stockings and the boots so I'll not post any renders.
Nice finds. Love the bunny outfits.

Reactions: Arcanjo_Fel

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
True, dpc’s lighting keeps throwing me off on noses, it clearly flattens them in depth, leading into a lot of wild goose chases on my part. Will try 100 and see how it works for me, thanks. :KEK:

I probably need to do some renders for a change, I’m gettin lost in the rabbit hole again.

Reactions: Night Hacker
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes