Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

bellaisdabest

Jan 9, 2022
Close, I think I have all the right components, now it’s just a question of finding the right balance between the morphs.

I think I found both Josy and Maya, but I gotta boot the game to confirm.

Meanwhile, I think I got Isabella. 50 % SC Elisabeth 50 % Tara 2. Possible need to fine tune the levels again, but if its not a combo of those two, I'm astonished. (Ignore the eyes)

Now need to tackle Sage, again. Sigh.

View attachment 2266837
It does look like her but something feels off…

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Well, this is where I'm at.
View attachment 2268416
Looking very pretty! You've really got Isabella's demeanor/expression down...
If you don't mind me saying though, she looks a tad bit too slim for Isabella. That's not to say that Isabella is heavy or anything, but rather in the game her curvy-yet-athletic-enough "mom" physique is what tends to lend to her believability of being 18 years older than our boy. The physique you gave her here makes her look like she's still in her 20's...unless of course this image is a throwback to her days of being in the O.M.G. sorority. :cool:

Again, excellent work...you've got some real potential for some splendid Isabella imagery. (y)

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Looking very pretty! You've really got Isabella's demeanor/expression down...
If you don't mind me saying though, she looks a tad bit too slim for Isabella. That's not to say that Isabella is heavy or anything, but rather in the game her curvy-yet-athletic-enough "mom" physique is what tends to lend to her believability of being 18 years older than our boy. The physique you gave her here makes her look like she's still in her 20's...unless of course this image is a throwback to her days of being in the O.M.G. sorority. :cool:

Again, excellent work...you've got some real potential for some splendid Isabella imagery. (y)
I nipped 20 % off the hips here, which could explain the difference you’re pointing out, as she’s already heavier than my usual characters. I’m pretty sure the body I use here (Funtasy for genesis 8) is the right one, though.

Reactions: Lou Gojira

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
It's time for my quarterly order of random requests that may or may not get done, and that's ok!

Naked Jill outside in a forest.
Any kind of ENF scenario (Embarrassed naked female, can be shy, modest, or just plain caught naked or something, or out in public nude)
Females streaking.
Derek on a giant beer themed tiger reigning terror over campus while in his "fancy" getup.
More nudity, specifically classroom stuff. Bonus points for the same ENF theme.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I have a 3090, but i brought it back when they first really came out and were pretty cheap, but really anything in the 30 series should be able to handle animations. Probably even earlier series as well.
I created some simple animations like this with my 3060 12G. Depends on the quality settings per frame as to how long it takes. Didn't really take me long. Was interesting to learn how to do it.

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I have at least TWO REASONS to feel unsatisfied...
;)
LOL... I assume you're referring to Josy and Maya's outfits... I done some searching and found Josy's outfit...

(not sure what hair she uses, but this is definitely the outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: HTC211

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021
LOL... I assume you're referring to Josy and Maya's outfits... I done some searching and found Josy's outfit...

(not sure what hair she uses, but this is definitely the outfit.
Yeah I'm kidding.

Maya's outlift:
Maya's hair:

Last edited:

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Bella face 2.jpg

50 SC Elisabeth / 50 Aurore. Someone gonna have to do more than call uncanny valley to convince me I'm wrong. ;)

Hair color I did get wrong, though :KEK:

I've been doing enough facial renders of Zoey and Bella to go completely nuts. Here's a Sage with her hand strategically posed to conceal the fact I don't still have her jawline.

Sage 8.jpg

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes