Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

bellaisdabest

Jan 9, 2022
View attachment 2263570

I was trying out a pre-made animation, I know there are some errors and i am working on correcting them and also trying to figure out about adding eye and mouth movement as well. So its all a learning curve. Hope you all like it.
Yooooo that’s so cool! Brother that’s good work. How strong is your graphics card to be able to do animations. I’m thinking of buying a stronger graphics card so I can start doing fan art also

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Yooooo that’s so cool! Brother that’s good work. How strong is your graphics card to be able to do animations. I’m thinking of buying a stronger graphics card so I can start doing fan art also
I have a 3090, but i brought it back when they first really came out and were pretty cheap, but really anything in the 30 series should be able to handle animations. Probably even earlier series as well.

Reactions: bellaisdabest

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
View attachment 2263570

I was trying out a pre-made animation, I know there are some errors and i am working on correcting them and also trying to figure out about adding eye and mouth movement as well. So its all a learning curve. Hope you all like it.
That's some impressive work! Keep it up, it looks like you've got real potential for some excellent animation. (y)

Arcanjo_Fel

Dec 1, 2016
I saw that JiiEf posted some of the Halloween outfits so I decided to post a few that I discovered to help those who are lazy like me.
Sally
Sally 13.jpg

(maybe)

Jill
Jill 72.png

(choker)
(mask)

Riona
Riona 13.png

(gloves and cat ears)
(whiskers makeup)
+Masquarede Expansion (stockings)

Heather
Heather 04.png

Camila
Camila 25.png

(glasses)
*unfortunately I couldn't find the same stockings of that DPC used.

Sage
Sage 37.png

(hide the rBangs and the Ponytail Base)
(stockings)

Bella
Bella 98.jpg

(There is a trick so the hair and the head part of the costume don't clip. With the hair selected on the scene tab, go to the surfaces tab and reduce to 0 the opacity of everything except for the "Back" and "BackUnder". I don't know if it's necessary but I loaded another hair just to use the cap. Do the same thing you did before but this time leave only "Cap" untouched. One last thing, you'll have to pose the one that will be visible otherwise there will be a strange gap between the ponytail and the mask).

I hope I was able to help someone and sorry for the long post.

Last edited:

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021
I saw that JiiEf posted some of the Halloween outfits so I decided to post a few that I discovered to help those who are lazy like me.
Sally
View attachment 2265584

(maybe)

Jill
View attachment 2265621

(choker)
(mask)

Riona
View attachment 2265633

(gloves and cat ears)
(whiskers makeup)

Heather
View attachment 2265700

Camila
View attachment 2265710

(glasses)

Sage
View attachment 2265742

(stockings)

Bella
View attachment 2265898

(There is a trick so the hair and the head part of the costume don't clip. With the hair selected on the scene tab, go to the surfaces tab and reduce to 0 the opacity of everything except for the "Back" and "BackUnder". I don't know if it's necessary but I loaded another hair just to use the cap. Do the same thing you did before but this time leave only "Cap" untouched. One last thing, you'll have to pose the one that will be visible otherwise there will be a strange gap between the ponytail and the mask).

I have at least TWO REASONS to feel unsatisfied...
;)

bellaisdabest

Jan 9, 2022
Sally
View attachment 2265584

(maybe)

Jill
View attachment 2265621

(choker)
(mask)

Riona
View attachment 2265633

(gloves and cat ears)
(whiskers makeup)

Heather
View attachment 2265700

Camila
View attachment 2265710

(glasses)

Sage
View attachment 2265742

(stockings)

Bella
View attachment 2265898

Camila is so sexy bro we deffo need more fanart of her and MC. If anyone can do that, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, have a nice day everyone :)

Reactions: Arcanjo_Fel

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Wow I think you nail it. I'll try to find Josy and Maya's outfit later.
Close, I think I have all the right components, now it’s just a question of finding the right balance between the morphs.

I think I found both Josy and Maya, but I gotta boot the game to confirm.

Meanwhile, I think I got Isabella. 50 % SC Elisabeth 50 % Tara 2. Possible need to fine tune the levels again, but if its not a combo of those two, I'm astonished. (Ignore the eyes)

Now need to tackle Sage, again. Sigh.

Bella Final 1.jpg

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes