JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Of course, she is Ariana! :LOL:
Old Cathy Valentine coming back for more :p

EDIT:
- Hair:
- Outfit:
- Tattoos: ?
Those tattoos look familiar, but I couldn't find a skin with them in the 30 minutes I had. Probably just something that come with the character where the skin is from?

Reactions: The Japanese

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
I think those tattoos are LIE mats because the skin is from OOT Cathy.

B.T.W., do you know Zoey's skin & morphs? I'm sure the recipe on the first page is not accurate and I saw you commenting somewhere someone nailed it.
I think xx23xx has the skin and at least a major component of the morph right, but I don't know what the skin is - yet, anyway.

Pretty sure the skin isn't from (Raiya's) Cathy, just the morph.

The Dick

Oct 22, 2022
Pretty sure the skin isn't from (Raiya's) Cathy, just the morph.
About Tiff, I think there are some similarities (skin tone and nipples seem to be Cathy's) but it was just a hunch. Brows seem different though... Gotta check it better later but didn't have the time because of many things to do at this year's end. I'll let ye know if I find sumthin'.
Definitely Cathy skin.

Tits:

cathy-tits-moles.jpg

cathy-for-victoria-7-daz3d.jpg

cathy-for-victoria-7-daz3d-2.jpg

screenshot0011.png

screenshot0057.png

Pussy:

cathy-gens.jpg

screenshot0059.png

I just don't know the origin of the asshole...

screenshot0060.png

Just kidding. It probably comes from NGV7 or 8 :p

I don't know if the body morph was used at all, but there are obviously some tweaks because original tits are not as good as the ones in the game; And there are some tweaks on the face too, since full-dialed Cathy is a li'l weird and looks like a sad dog. (Just another case of a character who looks better on the promos than when loaded...)

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Definitely Cathy skin.

Tits:

View attachment 2256188

View attachment 2256189

View attachment 2256191

View attachment 2256192

View attachment 2256193

Pussy:

View attachment 2256194

View attachment 2256195

I just don't know the origin of the asshole...

View attachment 2256196

Just kidding. It probably comes from NGV7 or 8 :p

I don't know if the body morph was used at all, but there are obviously some tweaks because original tits are not as good as the ones in the game; And there are some tweaks on the face too, since full-dialed Cathy is a li'l weird and looks like a sad dog. (Just another case of a character who looks better on the promos than when loaded...)
I admit, I was too focused on the black lipstick and the fact that she looked more tan. But nice find, happy to be proved wrong (y)

Reactions: The Dick
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes