Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021
True, dpc’s lighting keeps throwing me off on noses, it clearly flattens them in depth, leading into a lot of wild goose chases on my part. Will try 100 and see how it works for me, thanks. :KEK:

I probably need to do some renders for a change, I’m gettin lost in the rabbit hole again.
Yeah, try 100% and you'll be good. The rest of whole magic is a mimic.

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021
View attachment 2279985

Sigh, it's still not quite Zoey, but at least I'd still hit that.
Nice!
The only doubts I have are about the shape of the upper eyelids, which should have their peaks closer to the nose, but maybe it's the lighting and different facial expressions on the renders that I compared with yours.
However, I am sure that the eyelashes are not the right ones, although similar.
Zoey has definitely thicker, longer (also in the outer parts of the eye) and definitely stronger on the lower eyelid.
I've been looking for these ones for quite some time too. I can run DAZ tonight and check which one it is if you need it. But maybe someone will give you a hint earlier because there have already been fanarts with the correct ones.

Reactions: JiiEf

omega237

Oct 12, 2020
Yeah I'm kidding.

Maya's outlift:
Maya's hair:
I found her butterfly wings, but I am not sure what shoes she was wearing. Also, I noticed her skirt changed from the initial outfit she wore in the store to a white bikini bottom and white sash. Not sure which ones those are.

Maya's butterfly wings:

Reactions: Night Hacker

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Nice!
The only doubts I have are about the shape of the upper eyelids, which should have their peaks closer to the nose, but maybe it's the lighting and different facial expressions on the renders that I compared with yours.
However, I am sure that the eyelashes are not the right ones, although similar.
Zoey has definitely thicker, longer (also in the outer parts of the eye) and definitely stronger on the lower eyelid.
I've been looking for these ones for quite some time too. I can run DAZ tonight and check which one it is if you need it. But maybe someone will give you a hint earlier because there have already been fanarts with the correct ones.
Yep, you basically have to trawl the game to find 0 expression pics and then match to those. If you try to match to something with an expression, its going to lead you astray.

That said, I don’t think the lips are right (too big) and I have at least one morph I want to try. This one’s 50 Layla, Mylou and fw Wanda, for those who want to play with her.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Found the hair that Josy uses. Just need to figure out the colours used, how it is blended etc... also her makeup she uses, but this should help someone out there complete her outfit...

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Learned a few new assets. Not sure who wants to know 'em, but... LOL...

Found main character asset used for Avery... why? I don't know... something to do. ;)

The main asset is actually VERY good looking! Anyhow... I don't have all the assets for her yet, I don't know what hair she uses (she needs to grow it out anyhow) nor can I find out where her tattoo came from on her chest!

But her character is , check her out, pretty nice looking character on it's own. Her makeup, lip colour etc... all come with that character. Her nose and lip piercings are from

I also found her scarecrow halloween costume:
The only problem with the halloween costume is that there is no face makeup to match the way she looks in game. There are two lie tattoos buried in the data folder for the scarecrow, but they don't quite match and honestly I found them a pain to apply (no shortcut for them, you have to bring up the LIE editor and manually navigate). I think the face makup may have been custom for some odd reason.
Avery.jpg

Avery - scarecrow.jpg

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
View attachment 2283339
This is me refusing to let entirely go of Aurore. :D

Why? I think it looks more like her in a 0 pose. Of course, could be that the assumed 0 pose I have has a bit of duckface dialed in, but this gives me a closer match to that.
What settings do you use? How much of each, and who? I experimented a little bit, but always end up ditching Aurore (except for the skin of course). Would love to see some comparison shots with your renders next to a game render. I will sometimes put my render and the game render (posed the same way) in a folder then toggle back and forth between viewing them rapidly which i find causes differences in facial structure to stand out more as you see that... "movement".

Nice work anyhow.

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
What settings do you use? How much of each, and who? I experimented a little bit, but always end up ditching Aurore (except for the skin of course). Would love to see some comparison shots with your renders next to a game render. I will sometimes put my render and the game render (posed the same way) in a folder then toggle back and forth between viewing them rapidly which i find causes differences in facial structure to stand out more as you see that... "movement".

Nice work anyhow.
I’m doing it now and leaning towards that I was wrong and (just) 75 % SC Elisabeth is right. There’s a beautiful 0 expression profile render of her when she’s driving the car that I’m doing a comparison with.

I really should be more methodical about this, but its tempting to throw the scientific method away when you’re not working

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I’m doing it now and leaning towards that I was wrong and (just) 75 % SC Elisabeth is right. There’s a beautiful 0 expression profile render of her when she’s driving the car that I’m doing a comparison with.

I really should be more methodical about this, but its tempting to throw the scientific method away when you’re not working
Yeah, I have a TON of screenshots and select them from a front view, side view... I will also look for an expression like a smile and see if I make my character smile, does it appear the same?

I was experimenting with similar settings as you after my first post in this topic and I also tried 75%. It didn't look too bad. I think I was mainly watching the shape of the head, specifically around the jawline and mouth to see how it changed shape compared to the renders. I think I ended up going back to 100%, but I may experiment again, no thanks to you making me think about it again!!! ;)

JiiEf

Aug 1, 2019
Yeah, I have a TON of screenshots and select them from a front view, side view... I will also look for an expression like a smile and see if I make my character smile, does it appear the same?

I was experimenting with similar settings as you after my first post in this topic and I also tried 75%. It didn't look too bad. I think I was mainly watching the shape of the head, specifically around the jawline and mouth to see how it changed shape compared to the renders. I think I ended up going back to 100%, but I may experiment again, no thanks to you making me think about it again!!! ;)
IIRC the nose goes at least frontally out of whack at 100.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
IIRC the nose goes at least frontally out of whack at 100.
I just tested it again with a profile view or two. The nose didn't change all that much, but I noticed the brow changes a little and there's a slight difference in the mouth. Honestly too little to really notice unless you're people like us. LOL... but after fiddling with it a little you're right, 75/25 seems to work well and come the closest.

One thing I noticed... there's not a lot of profile images of Bella in the game... hehe... found a couple that can be used for comparison though... I used the following image for comparing, seems to work well.

ep2_carride_1c.jpg

Either way, I'm hanging in the towel on this. LOL... 75/25 seems to come close enough than even close inspection doesn't show much, if any difference.

A another topic... while searching through the game images looking for some good source material to compare against, there was a scene with Bella lounging with sunglasses on and I noticed I could barely see her pupils in it, so I clipped her head, zoomed in and adjusting the brightness levels to better see her eyes and MAN is this creepy!!! LOL
ep4_afternoon_bella18.jpg

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes