Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

GeekyLion

Sep 12, 2022
Pretty sure morph and skin are default genesis 8 female :D
Elena is base Genesis 8 with . As for the skin, I'm still struggling. Moles on the body match (whose morphs are used on Josy... nothing as assets recycling!), but the moles on the face don't quite match though... Those freckles look a lot like those that come in Sabby characters, and since Willa is a joint venture of her and Fred Winkler, maybe there's another character with those same moles on the body, but different face mats... I couldn't find which though... If you have any lucky, lemme know. Below are a test render and an original image for comparison so that you can see the matching moles on the body (though the areolae also look a bit different, which also annoys me...).

View attachment 2291521

View attachment 2291522

I did some morphs on the jawline and her breasts (25% Breast Gone / 50% Breast Small). And added a smile because Elena can be too serious :p. But this was just the beginning because I stopped to look for a better matching skin, which is probably Sabby's or DPC customized Willa's. Below is another test I did using the LIE freckles that come with many Sabby products from Renderosity Store (I used Addie, if I'm not mistaken).

View attachment 2291532

It's closer but I don't think it's the exactly materials...

B.T.W, I didn't bother using the original eyes because I don't like them.
Wow that looks pretty good already! I'll see what I can do and find as soon as I get some spare time.

Thank you both for the information! :D(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Japanese

GeekyLion

Sep 12, 2022
Elena is base Genesis 8 with . As for the skin, I'm still struggling. Moles on the body match (whose morphs are used on Josy... nothing as assets recycling!), but the moles on the face don't quite match though... Those freckles look a lot like those that come in Sabby characters, and since Willa is a joint venture of her and Fred Winkler, maybe there's another character with those same moles on the body, but different face mats... I couldn't find which though... If you have any lucky, lemme know. Below are a test render and an original image for comparison so that you can see the matching moles on the body (though the areolae also look a bit different, which also annoys me...).

View attachment 2291521

View attachment 2291522

I did some morphs on the jawline and her breasts (25% Breast Gone / 50% Breast Small). And added a smile because Elena can be too serious :p. But this was just the beginning because I stopped to look for a better matching skin, which is probably Sabby's or DPC customized Willa's. Below is another test I did using the LIE freckles that come with many Sabby products from Renderosity Store (I used Addie, if I'm not mistaken).

View attachment 2291532

Okay, I had some time and browsed through a long list of FWSA characters, and I think I found a skin that matches the moles on Elena's face and body: FWSA Rosalie for Genesis 8 Female ( ).
She appears to have the same group of three darker freckles on her right cheek that almost look like a constellation and also has the freckle next to the corner of the mouth on the right side and the freckles on her chin also seem to match.
On her body, she has the same freckle on the top of her left breast and on the inside of her lower-arm (just below the elbow), and (although barely visible on the promo images), the same freckle on the left-side between her navel and her ribcage.

Of course, it's also entirely possible that I developed some form of tunnel-vision after looking at all of those FWSA-characters. ;)

I created a render using the FWSA Rosalie for Genesis 8 Female skin and the morph information you gave me:

Elena-Test-1.png

I think there's still something off about her nose (it looks too wide whenever she smiles), and I'm not sure I got her chin to match. Tried to match your render, but it's pretty obvious that you're a hell of a lot more skilled at setting up pleasing facial expressions than I am! :D

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021

View attachment 2291521

View attachment 2291522

View attachment 2291532

This is what I have for her...

Elena:
Body: standard Genesis 8 female
Skin: FWSA Rosalie for Genesis 8 Female ( )
Hair: Lainey Hair for Genesis 3 Female(s) and Genesis 8 Female(s) ( )

All the skin markings match up perfectly with this, both head and body. She has three little spots on her right cheek that match up perfectly, as well as all the body marks and even the pubic region. Her eye brows also match up in this perfectly, which is the first thing I look at to match character assets up. You also don't have to adjust her breasts at all when you do it this way.

For Elena, I create the Rosalie character, then go to the shape tab and zero out the body and head morphs, then adjust the eyelids etc.

This is my render...

Being A DIK - Elena (Rosalie-G8F).jpg

ChaosKen

May 1, 2022
What's the AI that your using to come up with all this fantasticness?
I send screenshots of the characters to a friend who works on Dall.E, I think. He is able to generate more accurate and prettier images than me. AI images has deformities unfortunately so I need to edit and mash them up.

Reactions: Atherin

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
In case anyone is interested, here's my Scene Subset DUF of Elena. You will need the assets I mentioned plus I used New Genitalia for Victoria 8 with her, so you will need that as well. I have a text file in this which has the main assets needed (except NGV8) and links as I listed them in here. Even rendered a nice icon for it! :)

Elena Assets
Body: standard Genesis 8 female
Skin:
Hair:

Elena (G8F) - Centerfold.png

As always, the scene subset for her, requiring the above listed assets...
View attachment Elena (G8F) - Scene Subset.7z

Last edited:

GeekyLion

Sep 12, 2022
In case anyone is interested, here's my Scene Subset DUF of Elena. You will need the assets I mentioned plus I used New Genitalia for Victoria 8 with her, so you will need that as well. I have a text file in this which has the main assets needed (except NGV8) and links as I listed them in here. Even rendered a nice icon for it! :)

View attachment 2296411
Wow thank you very much for sharing this with us! Much appreciated. :D(y)

Reactions: Night Hacker
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes