Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021
I have a dream and I would like it to come true.
I even developed a plan how to make my dream come true, but for now it's impossible for me.

Would any of you, dear Artists, take up this breakneck challenge and want to visualize it for me?
Mhhh ... when I think about this view ....

Here is my plan:

fourple.jpg

The Japanese

Jun 22, 2021
Anyone know what asset the DIK House is? The one on the asset list doesn't seem to be correct.
As the prop for the exterior, it indeed is, as one can see clearly during the scene when Maya is showing the MC the campus and also when they come back from the Prep Mansion party and find it destroyed by the Alphas (there are also other scenes where we can see details of it, as when the MC get slapped by Mona when they're talking by the porch -- curiously, this house is also the Apes' Frat House from the other college debauchery game). For the interior, definitely, it's not (and I don't think it was a good choice for the exterior since it's way smaller than the interior, and the architectural style is entirely different; I know cinematographically we use scenarios that are different externally and internally, but this only works when people doesn't notice it... but maybe there was no better option at the time unless he built one from the scratch...).

I could identify these assets for the interior:
  • The dining room/kitchen (and, also, John Boy's "room") is this: .
  • The upper living room is this: (partially decorated differently on the right side of the main room before and after the renovation).
  • The upper-floor bathroom uses this: (though he painted the walls grey instead of using the asset's wallpaper).
  • The downstairs bathroom uses this: (he took off the bathtub and painted the walls grey).
These are the few assets that are used almost as out-of-the-box. The other assets I could identify are:
  • The home theater uses these props: (the room was either built from scratch or customized a lot -- he probably used the structure as a basis, but the materials seem entirely new).
  • Tommy's room has the dancefloor from this asset: (or from , since they're the same and from the same author; both are in this bundle: ; I don't believe other props or the architecture were used for anything else in Tommy's room).
EDIT:
Some other assets from the mansion I discovered after that post:
  • Main livingroom/entrance/party room is (curiously, the same as DoD's aunt; maybe she's the one who rented the house :p).
  • Tremolo's room is .
Hey, Testofreak_F95, could you add those items to your asset list? Thanks!

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes