Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Let's play. The rule is simple - we publish the next Preview a week before the DPC even thinks about it. You can save $$ and have great satisfaction when you predict the next character. The background, as you probably already know, doesn't matter XD

My try: View attachment 2354386

Why not.

Trojan at a Gay Bar:

Trojan at a gay bar.jpg

Yeah, I know he was dressed up as a Spartan. But Trojan is more appropriate for the venue.

The original:

ep9_diks_ph2_photo_j_event26.jpg

Probably not a candidate for an actual Jacob touch-up later, but since DPC basically fucked the $30 Patrons with the last preview, I guess you never can tell.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Let's play. The rule is simple - we publish the next Preview a week before the DPC even thinks about it. You can save $$ and have great satisfaction when you predict the next character. The background, as you probably already know, doesn't matter XD

My try: View attachment 2354386
Why not.

Trojan at a Gay Bar:

View attachment 2355080

Yeah, I know he was dressed up as a Spartan. But Trojan is more appropriate for the venue.

The original:

View attachment 2355085

Probably not a candidate for an actual Jacob touch-up later, but since DPC basically fucked the $30 Patrons with the last preview, I guess you never can tell.
You guys are hurting dpc's bussiness with these early previews, maybe he'll ask his community for some help to find you and BAN you from somewhere...:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: nyrek

ChaosKen

May 1, 2022
Whenever you create something, it is automatically covered by copyright laws. It's just a matter of proving your work was copied without your permission.
Hmmm... that's a direction to explore... prove that I created BaDIK manga before DPC. Lol

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes