Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Let's play. The rule is simple - we publish the next Preview a week before the DPC even thinks about it. You can save $$ and have great satisfaction when you predict the next character. The background, as you probably already know, doesn't matter XD

My try: View attachment 2354386

Felt inspired in the main to do another...

Flours and Prophet

Flours and prophet.jpg

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
In fairness the only time DPC has spat his dummy out over copyright was when the scammer was selling the game on itchio, he has said he doesn't like fan-art but has made no effort to have it removed online, either here or on reddit. If you were to start selling things based on BaD then you'd probably have a problem, but not if providing the stuff for free.

Reactions: Night Hacker

ChaosKen

May 1, 2022
I am loving this comic book/manga/manhua stylized take on Being a D.I.K.! Just curious...would you ever consider doing a fight scene in this style? Maybe the scene of our boy fighting Dawe and the other Triple Alpha's in the hallway?
If it is a one panel composition, can consider to add to the pipeline. But if it's like a manga fighting scene with multiple panels, not likely to embark on it.

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
If it is a one panel composition, can consider to add to the pipeline. But if it's like a manga fighting scene with multiple panels, not likely to embark on it.
Yes sir...just one panel, or maybe a single cover image. For a very short time I was drawing comics myself, so I know how time-consuming a fight scene taking place over multiple panels can be.

Thanks for thinking about it, and if you never get around to it that's cool too... :cool:(y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ChaosKen

Atherin

May 25, 2017
... ... >.>
I don't think you can do it.
I think your too scared. I'm right aren't I?
You wont do it. <,<

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes