Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Nice! I laughed out loud at the finger positioning in that second pic. Got me. ;)

You might want to try using denoising to get rid of the graininess. These are my personal render settings I use for most renders. Usually takes me only a couple minutes with nice results...
Go to your Render Settings tab and in the "filtering" settings set it like so...
View attachment 2371452
That's mainly the "Post Denoiser" ON for all of them and the Start Iteration set to 400. I also set the Pixel Filter Radius to 1.00 which is a little sharper than 1.50 (default) and Mitchel is best for the Pixel Filter.

Next, go to your "Progressive Rendering" section, and Render Quality Enable" to OFF. This ensures that it does exactly 400 iterations and no more. Set max samples to 400 and you're good to go. This is all using my RTX3060 12G card. If you have an older card, you can set the iterations to 200 in the Filter and Progressive sections for it to go faster. I used to use 200 on my GTX1050TI and it looked fine. I set it to only filter on the last frame as you don't need it before that and it can be a teeny bit faster that way.
View attachment 2371453

All in all, I think you'll like the results much better with these settings, at least while experimenting, though most of my renders use these you have seen me post in here.
Thanks, will try it out next time I fire up DAZ.
I really appreciate the detailed suggestions given.
As for the rig, the PC I use for these tasks has an RTX3070Ti, so I'm ok on that front.
Also, glad you had a good laugh from it. You'll probably notice that I'll do things often for personal amusement.

Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I've been trying to figure out the assets for Josy's home. Working on the "easiest", the hallway outside her bedroom, in the image below (game image)...
ep2_josy_date.jpg

I managed to figure how where this room came from anyhow. This is , reshaped... basically one of the walls moved in order to form a hallway. Some of you will know this Living Room from A Wife and Mother, it is the livingroom used for Sophia's home. Anyhow, I loaded it up and this is what I have so far...

Josey's House - Hallway.jpg

My main problem is the dresser and a few small assets used on it. That dresser is REALLY BUGGING ME as it is used in this and it is used in Jill's bedroom in the prep house, yet it seems nearly impossible to find. It seems like that dresser and flower that is on top of it are related, both are also in Jill's bedroom together. So... if anyone has a clue...

Last edited:

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021
I've been trying to figure out the assets for Josy's home. Working on the "easiest", the hallway outside her bedroom, in the image below (game image)...
View attachment 2372189

I managed to figure how where this room came from anyhow. This is , reshaped... basically one of the walls moved in order to form a hallway. Some of you will know this Living Room fro A Wife and Mother, it is the livingroom used for Sophia's home. Anyhow, I loaded it up and this is what I have so far...

View attachment 2372190

My main problem is the dresser and a few small assets used on it. That dresser is REALLY BUGGING ME as it is used in this and it is used in Jill's bedroom in the prep house, yet it seems nearly impossible to find. It seems like that dresser and flower that is on top of it are related, both are also in Jill's bedroom together. So... if anyone has a clue...
Right, I found this yesterday and couldn't believe it was definitely it. But considering what Pete and Monica's bedroom looks like in OG (and Sage's room and Quinn's room by the way... anything is possible XD

Dresser:
(several elements of corridor decoration: a low lamp, a vase, a pot with a flower are also included in this asset).
Kitchen:
Living room:
Bedroom:
Bed:
Home:

I'm still looking for table and chairs for dinning room, and square night lamps for bedroom.

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Right, I found this yesterday and couldn't believe it was definitely it. But considering what Pete and Monica's bedroom looks like in OG (and Sage's room and Quinn's room by the way... anything is possible XD

Dresser:
(several elements of corridor decoration: a low lamp, a vase, a pot with a flower are also included in this asset).
Kitchen:
Living room:
Bedroom:
Bed:
Home:

I'm still looking for table and chairs for dinning room, and square night lamps for bedroom.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! LOL... I literally looked at HUNDREDS of pages of assets looking for that dresser, as well as every prop listing for every asset I have in DAZ... took me a lot of HOURS... but nothing! That dresser is reused a lot so I really wanted it as I am also working on Jill's prep bedroom. This will complete THAT anyhow. Also note that inside the livingroom asset you listed ( ) the floor lamp that is shown in the Zero Props section is the one used in Jill's prep mansion bedroom (near the door).

dano5797

Jul 10, 2018
Thank you for making it, it's looks awesome. Love your Maya and Josy, we need more of them in non-vanila scenarios.

Also, I feel like anti-NTR sentiment in this thread had just... disappeared, lately? I remember screams of anguish a year or so back, but now no one really cares. If anything, people appreciate it and ask for more. The whole "anti-NTR crowd" is now more of a meme than something real.

I guess with the rate updates are coming out the sentimental attachment to the characters fell a lot amongst the crowd.

Also, the NTR collection post is updated, all artitsts are credited and links to their profiles are attached.
where is that ntr collection post? Newish to the website and having trouble tracking it down.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Does anyone know what asset/base was used for Zoey's lips?
They are pretty unique, compared to other BaDIK girls, so if anyone has some info on what to use or how to replicate, I'd appreciate it.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes