Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
An extremely simple render i made of Jill. I didn't really change the pose, other than lowering the arms, since i still have to figure it al out.
I'm still learning the ropes with Daz (like remembering to add textures to the damn bed!) Hope you like it though :) Jill Sleeping.png

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
My first attempt on Bella :unsure:
Bella074a.png

I have to work on her body now, but I didn't realize until I tried how hard it is to work with darker tones character on Daz, the textured character is really different from the Iray one, that's why I have to work on wired-textured to see better what I was doing. And THIS specific character is probably harder because even the hair doesn't look anything like the real thing until you render or preview on Iray.

But that's better, more excuses to learn a little more with each project.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
My first attempt on Bella :unsure:
View attachment 572396

I have to work on her body now, but I didn't realize until I tried how hard it is to work with darker tones character on Daz, the textured character is really different from the Iray one, that's why I have to work on wired-textured to see better what I was doing. And THIS specific character is probably harder because even the hair doesn't look anything like the real thing until you render or preview on Iray.

But that's better, more excuses to learn a little more with each project.
Looks very nice.
I have to say though... the mouth looks odd to me. Like a horizontal cut with lips around it. It makes it look very flat. But that might just be the angle

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes