Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Delicious!

Amazing 1st try! ;)

This time I did something different and new, please don't hate me, I got mixed reactions from my test subjects.

I present to you JINN, I used the morph of Jill and Quinn and mixed them almost 50/50, same with their bodies and then add black hair with Quinn's style also mixed other things to represent each other. She is no longer one or the other but something new. Again, please don't hate me :HideThePain:

View attachment 566679
Very interesting mix!!

Going to start a portraits serie, and hope to get better with each one, for now, Jill.

View attachment 569255
So Gorgeous!

This one is very different, I was testing expression for the render and I found a very unusual and NOT FITTING expression for Quinn, but I liked it, it's like a different side, I don't know. I just decided to keep and go with it. Also, I decided not to use the piercing this time and keep certain purity, which is very ambiguous because it is Quinn we're talking about.

View attachment 570149

One a side note for those who find her unattractive or unpleasant, this is Quinn on name88 - King of Hearts eyes basically (I hope) and I never tired of repeating this, she is perfect and she may have an unusual style but you can't deny that she has the most beautiful face and eyes.
Beauty!

Fine one more won't hurt and because you said please :p
View attachment 570351
Very Hot!

is it too late for valentines?

View attachment 571498
YUM!

Riona and her Fairy Godmother :love:

View attachment 573728
Nice!

LOVE crossovers!!

Wanted to do something with Maya but couldn't come up with any idea. :confused:
View attachment 574790
VERY Tasty!!

The start of a new great series!

This shower scene is a random coincidence, not trying to copy Coriolan :BootyTime:

View attachment 575453

I used an overlay for the wet skin, it sucks... next time I stick with skin manager :FacePalm:
Insanely HOT!!

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume with sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be alright. That I'll save her from whatever she's scared of and take her far far away. I tell her I love her.
- The Man​

NoirQuinn.PNG

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes