Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Arcanjo_Fel

Dec 1, 2016
Arcanjo_Fel I don't know I used because of her eyebrow cut, just like Jade, maybe there is another, she is a bit too dark to be honest, I had to reduce the transparency.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've been searching for some some time a model with that beauty spot on her upper lip and the right nipples. I think a few characters of Mousso have that kind of nipple thats why I made the sugestion. I'll keep looking and post it if I find something.

Last edited:

Haswel

Feb 18, 2020
"Walking to the photographer after the photoshoot... just to ask him something ;)"
My first animation, just wanted to try to animate something.. 108 frames of the character only, and it took 10 hours, worth it for me.
Next time, something lewd.

P.S. The video file looked way better, but had to make it into a gif to upload here :)
ezgif-5-66834df5b85d.gif

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
My first animation, just wanted to try to animate something.. 108 frames of the character only, and it took 10 hours, worth it for me.

P.S. The video file looked way better, but had to make it into a gif to upload here :)
View attachment 582375
If I may, next time make the head bigger please. Otherwise nice job. Makes me want to try.

Reactions: Haswel

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018

View attachment 582375
Looks very smooth. Nicely done.
Pro-tip though. If you make the shoulders move back and forth a little bit more, it will look more realistic.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018

View attachment 582375
Boobs not animated.
Head too small.
Fingers not animated.
Finger clipping.
Eyes blinked once.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes