Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Arcanjo_Fel

Dec 1, 2016
Bella wondering if she should show her new tanlines at work...
Bella 05.jpg

And in the end she thought "Why not?! It'll be fun to see the expression on the face of those nerds."
Bella 06.jpg

By the way I don't if it was already posted here but Bella's bathroom is one.

Last edited:

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Here's what I'm using for an attempt at Mona

Hair : Faith
Eyebrows : Yara
Make up : Fiona ?
Body : ???
Face morph base : BJ Yara ?
Skin : ???

Did anyone make any progress with her ?

Reactions: gonoff

Cricket45

Feb 24, 2020
I know that White_Wolf619 has made A LOT of Jill fan art but I was wondering if someone could make or has some fan art of Jill having sex with the MC in the showers after the tennis match if it's not too much to ask for. Since I really liked that scene, and was wondering if someone had some art of it.

Reactions: 小生三戒

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
Another one, this time just with HDRI, the face is the same to the previous one, but the light changed that's why may look different, but this allows for more details.
After I finished it I noticed that the lips are too small and I also notice that she has a small cleft chin, that I guess for the next one, still looking for the right eye color.

Sage02a.png

bisteca23

Aug 21, 2019
Another one, this time just with HDRI, the face is the same to the previous one, but the light changed that's why may look different, but this allows for more details.
After I finished it I noticed that the lips are too small and I also notice that she has a small cleft chin, that I guess for the next one, still looking for the right eye color.

View attachment 566495
Very nice! Sage is the most sexy character imo, still find Jill prettier tho xD Awesome work bro! Hair seems a lil more darker, is this bc of the light?

Reactions: Dumitas

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
This time I did something different and new, please don't hate me, I got mixed reactions from my test subjects.

I present to you JINN, I used the morph of Jill and Quinn and mixed them almost 50/50, same with their bodies and then add black hair with Quinn's style also mixed other things to represent each other. She is no longer one or the other but something new. Again, please don't hate me :HideThePain:

Jinn01.png

bisteca23

Aug 21, 2019
This time I did something different and new, please don't hate me, I got mixed reactions from my test subjects.

I present to you JINN, I used the morph of Jill and Quinn and mixed them almost 50/50, same with their bodies and then add black hair with Quinn's style also mixed other things to represent each other. She is no longer one or the other but something new. Again, please don't hate me :HideThePain:

View attachment 566679
Bro you forgot the Potara earrings! xD

Nice work, prettier than Quinn but not as pretty as Jill (imo)

Still is nice to see what you tried to do here! interesting

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes