Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Has anyone figured out Mona's head ? I found the hair and the makeup but I stumble for the rest.

Reactions: szabozsolti

wtfre

Nov 27, 2017
Lol, I'll be real with ya'll. This happened by complete accident. I didn't expect to get this done so fast. To be honest, I don't even know if this is the right head shape for Josy. I just dialed it up and thought it was super identical. It probably is it, but I still don't even know if this is her accurate head shape despite being extremely identical. But I'm not complaining. Heeeeere's Josy! (y) (y) (y)

View attachment 390905
which body/face did you use in the end for this result?Looks nice

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
After getting a bit of understanding for the program; here's my first attempt for my fellow Jill fans out there. :)

View attachment 558907
And an alternate version with different lighting and background.
View attachment 558909
Can't wait to try my next idea. Enjoy!
This series was fucking GREAT!!!
Hope you can do more with BADIK characters or other game's you have the models of (as you did with Milfy City), but wearing these heels!! hehehe

Reactions: FatDick McSwingin

Cricket45

Feb 24, 2020
Ok so i have been playing Being A DIK a lot these past couple of days and I am in love with it. I have seen some amazing fan art and I was wondering if someone could make Jill in a wedding dress if it's not too much trouble since I absolutely LOVE Jill. She is just so perfect and I can't wait for the new season so we can see more of her.

faxalag

Jan 30, 2020
I was wondering if someone could make Jill in a wedding dress if it's not too much trouble since I absolutely LOVE Jill. She is just so perfect and I can't wait for the new season so we can see more of her.
With Jill being the people's favorite waifu, of course there is such a render.

Original post by Coriolan

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cricket45

Feb 24, 2020
With Jill being the people's favorite waifu, of course there is such a render.

Original post by Coriolan

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn that is really good i mean i wouldnt have expected less from Coriolan. I really hope that we will be able to actually marry and get girls pregnant in season 2 of Being A DIK. Do we have an exact date when it will come out btw?

Last edited:

faxalag

Jan 30, 2020
Damn that is really good i mean i wouldnt have expected less from Coriolan. I really hope that we will be able to actually marry and get girls pregnant in season 2 of Being A DIK. Do we have an exact date when it will come out btw?
It is way too early for a marriage, let alone getting her pregnant :KEK:

And no, there is no release date announced as of now. You could expect the update to be somewhere around April.

Cricket45

Feb 24, 2020
It is way too early for a marriage, let alone getting her pregnant :KEK:

And no, there is no release date announced as of now. You could expect the update to be somewhere around April.
Yeah okay I guess that's fair but still I hope it will be possible to marry and get kids eventually.

and for the update I would have thought it would come in June/July. So it's a relief to hear that it might come sooner than I expected. I know DrPinkCake is working really hard and stuff but the game is just so good i need more of it!

Reactions: faxalag

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
His releases are usually within about 3 to 4 months of the last one as he does all the work on his own plus he was also working a full time job but now that he has enough support he has been able to give it up and concentrate on this full time, although this will probably not change the release times between updates as he still has to work out bugs and other fixes once a release has happened, and as previously stated he is doing this all himself it is quite impressive.

Cricket45

Feb 24, 2020
So I was thinking about making a game like this myself but I have no idea where to start and stuff and i don't even know if I have a knack for it. Does someone know a good program to start with and to learn how to make art like this?

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
So I was thinking about making a game like this myself but I have no idea where to start and stuff and i don't even know if I have a knack for it. Does someone know a good program to start with and to learn how to make art like this?
Daz3d for the art, and Ren'py for the actual game. Check out youtube, the only thing is Daz can be pretty expensive.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes