Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
This one is very different, I was testing expression for the render and I found a very unusual and NOT FITTING expression for Quinn, but I liked it, it's like a different side, I don't know. I just decided to keep and go with it. Also, I decided not to use the piercing this time and keep certain purity, which is very ambiguous because it is Quinn we're talking about.

Quinn074a.png

One a side note for those who find her unattractive or unpleasant, this is Quinn on name88 - King of Hearts eyes basically (I hope) and I never tired of repeating this, she is perfect and she may have an unusual style but you can't deny that she has the most beautiful face and eyes.

Last edited:

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
This one is very different, I was testing expression for the render and I found a very unusual and NOT FITTING expression for Quinn, but I liked it, it's like a different side, I don't know. I just decided to keep and go with it. Also, I decided not to use the piercing this time and keep certain purity, which is very ambiguous because it is Quinn we're talking about.

View attachment 570149

One a side note for those who find her unattractive or unpleasant, this is Quinn on name88 - King of Hearts eyes basically (I hope) and I never tired of repeating this, she is perfect and she may have an unusual style but you can't deny that she has the most beautiful face and eyes.
A smile on Quinn that is not devious or mischievous?
I like it.

Reactions: Freezer14

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

View attachment 570149

Most beautiful in this game, most beautiful in any game, the most amazing woman in the world :love:
I got to admit you surprised me yet again, is it how i see Quinn?
No.
But is it how i would want her to look at me?
Oh God yes!:cool:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes