Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
First I made this, based it on 90% of the thread assets, but I could never just shake the feeling that the base felt wrong.

Zoey v2 w logo.png

So I went on an adventure like Bilbo Baggins, to find assets that felt more natural to me to work with, due to the assets in this thread required so much facial terraforming. Felt like I was terraforming Mars xD

So after some searching and playing/morphing, I ended up with this:
The Zoey's.png

Put them side by side, just for comparison.
While searching, I mostly focused on the cheek, lips and eyebrows(still to edit them to a satisfactory level).

Assets I used:

A small serie I did for someone:

View attachment 2382503
View attachment 2382504 View attachment 2382505 View attachment 2382506 View attachment 2382507

Bonus animated:

Amazing work as always, thank you and whoever asked this of you :love: Dumitas Mind sharing the asset for the hand tattoo?

You are probably among the first few people that made me want to try my hands at DAZ in the first place, love all your work.
Got the final push by Night Hacker, who's been amazing to a noob like me :D

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
First I made this, based it on 90% of the thread assets, but I could never just shake the feeling that the base felt wrong.

View attachment 2383468

So I went on an adventure like Bilbo Baggins, to find assets that felt more natural to me to work with, due to the assets in this thread required so much facial terraforming. Felt like I was terraforming Mars xD

So after some searching and playing/morphing, I ended up with this:
View attachment 2383483

Put them side by side, just for comparison.
While searching, I mostly focused on the cheek, lips and eyebrows(still to edit them to a satisfactory level).

Assets I used:

Amazing work as always, thank you and whoever asked this of you :love:

You are probably among the first few people that made me want to try my hands at DAZ in the first place, love all your work.
Nice, definitely closer. I'm still searching for the right asset... and getting sidetracked with other characters. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: The Glorious LIME

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
Amazing work as always, thank you and whoever asked this of you :love: Dumitas Mind sharing the asset for the hand tattoo?

Thanks, you should already have the arm tattoo, it's in the same product for the rest of the tattoos, just check it.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
I've been trying to figure out the assets for Josy's home. Working on the "easiest", the hallway outside her bedroom, in the image below (game image)...
View attachment 2372189

I managed to figure how where this room came from anyhow. This is , reshaped... basically one of the walls moved in order to form a hallway. Some of you will know this Living Room from A Wife and Mother, it is the livingroom used for Sophia's home. Anyhow, I loaded it up and this is what I have so far...

View attachment 2372190

My main problem is the dresser and a few small assets used on it. That dresser is REALLY BUGGING ME as it is used in this and it is used in Jill's bedroom in the prep house, yet it seems nearly impossible to find. It seems like that dresser and flower that is on top of it are related, both are also in Jill's bedroom together. So... if anyone has a clue...
No help at the moment with any assets, but your tiger on the wall is reversed.

Reactions: Night Hacker
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes