Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
No help at the moment with any assets, but your tiger on the wall is reversed.
Nice catch! Actually, mine is normal (the way it comes with the original assets), the game's is reversed. Interesting... I don't understand why someone would even bother to flip it but... <shrug> Thanks, I'll fix it on my end.

NoboodyDies

Nov 12, 2017
Wish there was more hardcore in this thread but the content is brilliant so far! Anyone able to make a hardcore Josy as a nurse or schoolgirl?

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Was playing around a bit these days.

Was testing some lighting settings, posing, facial animations.
Also wanted to try the selfie angle too.

Combining Zoey and Rio was a little homage to c.mork, our resident BaDIK thread fixer who creates fun games and stuff for the thread to do when the thread enters shitposting mode and looses control. Always count on him to calm stuff down.
Overall, had fun doing them.

Zoey thumbs up w logo.png

Zoey and Rio selfie w logo.png

ZJ selfie w logo.png

Zoey and Rio hug w logo.png

ZR snoq w logo.png

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Last Zoey post for a while, since I am going to try my hand at morphing Sage next.
I personally prefer women well dressed and all, and lewds/sexual content ain't something I'm personally striving for to create.
Still, decided to jump out of my personal comfort zone and make something nude, yet sensual.
Since with nudes I prefer light/shadow play, obstructed views and so on.

I'll do some work on Zoey's morph and all so it gets better/closer to the original in the future.

Till than, my last Zoey post for a while:
zoey bath w logo.png

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Last Zoey post for a while, since I am going to try my hand at morphing Sage next.
I personally prefer women well dressed and all, and lewds/sexual content ain't something I'm personally striving for to create.
Still, decided to jump out of my personal comfort zone and make something nude, yet sensual.
Since with nudes I prefer light/shadow play, obstructed views and so on.

I'll do some work on Zoey's morph and all so it gets better/closer to the original in the future.

Till than, my last Zoey post for a while:
View attachment 2387749
Very nice! Love the ambiance, candle light etc... well done!

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Annnnnd... I finally got around to making my Sage character. This is the asset listing and some of the settings I used (along with a few unlisted morphs). I tried to match her look as close as I could, no guarantees it's perfect...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sage (G3F) - Centerfold.png

View attachment Sage (G3F) - Scene Subset.7z
As usual, you'll need the assets I listed at the top of this in order to use this scene subset fully.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Annnnnd... I finally got around to making my Sage character. This is the asset listing and some of the settings I used (along with a few unlisted morphs). I tried to match her look as close as I could, no guarantees it's perfect...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2389638

View attachment 2389646
As usual, you'll need the assets I listed at the top of this in order to use this scene subset fully.
Great work :D

I myself have been working on Sage too yesterday :D Still a WIP, wanna work on her jaw a bit.
Even found the dress she wears in the game:
sage 8.png
With similar lips like in the scene:
sage lip.png

Trying to make her face shape as close to the game as possible, and to recreate one of my 2 favorite looks of hers.
Current makeup and dress is from Episode 7:
ep7_corridor2d_sage.jpg maxresdefault (3).jpg

A little edit, got her half baked/tired eyes that she usually has in a lot of scenes xD

sage baked.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes