Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Hello everyone, this is just an apreciation post:
I've just finished seeing all posts in this thread, from page 1 to 441. And let me say that you guys are fucking amazing!
All of you are so cool and collaborative and your works are awsome.

I love this game and seing you guys dedicate so many time doing the fanarts is just wonderful.
In particular I'd like compliment:
xx23xx (big lily fan here and you fucking nailed it); love all your works
Dumitas (man you are just too good)
raizen86 (Josy. that's all I have to say about it)
Mr. Vargas (same as Dumitas, u are just amazing)
OutOfAshes (marry me, as a straight man, no homo obviously)
Sepulcross (i see you choose Riona as best girl, and you are absolutly right)
Yuno Gasai (You are pure talent, from your first render i fell in love, it was soo good that i couldn't believe that was your first one) also a riona boy, love it. I'll play your game for sure.

Once again thank you all and keep doing your magic,
peace!
A634D40B-9DA1-4A96-B046-5656DCC63DD1.gif
damn looking at all 441 Sites you‘re Crazy

and Thank you for those Nice Words

Juice86

Jan 13, 2023
When John Boy's away, Tremelo and Elena will play... ;)

View attachment 2299113
amazing, thanks for this.
The scene in s8 where Elena is drunk, spits vodka in the MC's mouth and goes "rawr" over and over makes me rock hard.
It's such a shame there's no content of her in the game. She's way more attractive than any of the main characters.
Hopefully the creator realises this and makes her break up with John Boy so we can get some sweet H scenes. It's an untapped gold mine.

Reactions: Theodore1985

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Readership was bad so they are not released. Lol
Yeap...once again, speaking from a perspective of nostalgia, just like my favorite comics growing up; as soon as I started really loving particular titles, they'd almost always get cancelled. I even had the guy who ran my favorite comic book shop tell me that whenever I started liking something, that was pretty much the death knell. :ROFLMAO:

So...um...I'm sorry for loving the BADIK comics...I'm sure it's somehow my fault that the readership dropped off. :cry:

:ROFLMAO: (I'm kidding of course)

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
I say this every now and then, so someone tell me off if it's getting annoying- looking for ENF (embarrassed nude female), streaking, nude dare etc kind of fan art! If anyone does I'll be so happy!

Reactions: TREXrg
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes